Are you agree that RID deserves a rerun with all the episodes without censorship

McRazor

[1]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 13
    This show never had a chance to catch on among fans because it was aired during 9/11 crisis.I really respect victims of 9/11 ,but I do think that this show deserves a rerun with all the episodes without censorships.What do you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kefka1_3

[2]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 5
    In america? fat chance, it's rare for something domestic to go without censorship, much less foreign.

Still some are still jittery with 9/11

enervator

[3]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 38

RID absolutely should get a full run with all episodes. I can understand why they removed certain episodes at the time, although I wish they hadn't, but by now we should have dealt with 9/11 to the point that we could handle seeng building destuction in a cartoon. It's not like such violence has been removed from every TV show or cartoon or movie since 9/11.

Plus I never managed to catch the last episode. They inexplicably changed the air time for that last show, and I had no idea about it, so I missed it and it was never rerun, at least to my knowledge. Eventually I'll have to get my hands on a DVD just to see how it all turned out.

But do I really think a show like this, that was essentially a filler season, will be rerurn six years later? Not a chance, unfortunately.