Transformers

More Than Meets the Eye (3)

Aired Weekdays 8:00 PM Sep 19, 1984 on ABC Family

• It begun spectacularly ,but the end is dissapointing.

6.6
    If there is one thing I hate ,it is when you writing a cartoon strictly by comics. More Then Meets The Eye was basic comic story ,written by some guy who didn't give a damn thing about characters or their reputations. The greatest flaw was in difference between comics and cartoon. In comics ,Autobots are just small group ,just bunch of underdogs. But in cartoons ,they are look more like mighty army. Mightier then Desepticons at least ,because there was just 5 or 6 Desepticons in the entire trilogy. The thing that dissapointed me most was that the Autobots haven't been shown very heroicly here. Shore they tried to stop Desepticons ,but they never succeded. Even in final battle ,they failed. And then some stupid guy who wasn't doing a lot ,done something that anybody could do at any time in the episode. That ticks me off a lot. The Autobots are supposed to be shown as heroes who are winning thanks to courage and strengh ,not thanks to some individuals or pure luck. It appears that the Autobots during entire trilogy were surviving by luck and mercy ,I mean if Starscream hadn't shoot that rock in part 1 ,there wouldn't be Autobots. That's preety imberacing for Bots. Overall ,it is OK for a pilot ,but it is preety dissapointing if you are an Autobot fan.