Transformers

ABC Family (ended 1987)

pedroman01

Transformers Fan Reviews (74)

• The Original Transformers Show, A very good show, but way overrated.

The Transformers, or Transformers Generation 1 or just G1 as fans call it, is the original Transformers show. It is about how alien robots from the planet Cybertron had the power to transform into anything and that they are split into two factions, the heroic Autobots who battle the evil Decepticons. They have been at war for a long time, but now all the fighting has drained their planet of energy and they have gone to Earth to get it. The Autobots befriend the humans and get energy in more peaceful ways, while the Decepticons use brute force to get what they want. The Autobots are led by Optimus Prime, and they Decepticons by Megatron. The show is amazing, I love the story and characters. There is also the fact that this is a very original idea, robots transforming. The show makes a very cool idea and puts it with a great story and great characters. It's actually kind of hard to describe exactly what is good about this show, it just is. Most of this show is just amazing, and I really don't know how to explain why, you'll have to see it for yourself. Even though this show is amazing, it has undesirable aspects. It can get repetitive, the show also has a lot of technical errors, and there's not much logic either. Also, there is the fanbase of Geewunners, or as I like to call them, Geewhiners. All they do is praise this show and put down every other Transformers series that isn't this one. They make this show way overrated. It's one of the best shows I've seen, but these geewhiners are just crazy. As I said, there are flaws, I didn't go much into detail about them, I just pointed them out, but they are examples of how this show is not perfect, and that geewhiners need to stop putting down everything that isn't G1, because the time for this show is gone. It was great while it lasted, but now it's gone. Aside from these problems, this is an amazing show and most of you will love it.