Transformers

ABC Family (ended 1987)

pedroman01

Transformers Fan Reviews (74)

• An advanced civilization of shape-shifting robots land on Earth.

A show about shape-shifting robots fighting it out here on Earth? Well that sounds like a cool idea. Okay, I'm going to admit I'm not an original fan of this show. Not that I ever hated it, it was just I wasn't interested in it as a kid. Now Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I was all for that. Anyway, about a year ago, I finally got around to checking out the live action 2007 movie of Transformers and I found myself interested, I saw the second movie as well. But in between being pumped about transformers I realized I had never watched the original cartoon show, that helped make such a huge fan base for transformers in general. So looking around YouTube I finally found it and checked out a few of the first episodes. And you know what? (This'll be a real shock to the big fans) It's a cool show too. I mean it does get repetitive, but then a lot of 80's kids shows were (like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). And come on, few things rarely beat hearing Peter Cullen voice Optimus Prime, right?