Transformers

The Return of Optimus Prime (1)

Aired Weekdays 8:00 PM Feb 24, 1987 on ABC Family

• He come back!

When I saw this episode on my my childhood, I wasn´t believe it! Optimus Prime returned from the death and nothing in the universe can´t stop him! He was finded in the flag ship of the autobots by Jessica nad Gregory during an experiment with a metal that resist radiation and hig temperatures. Gregory hates all the Transformers, specially Optimus Prime, because in a fight against Megatron, they hurt accidentally Gregory. Gregory planned to use the death body of Optimus Prime to infect the Transformers with spores that makes crazy any form of life, robotic or not. Rodimus saves the body of Optimus and send Skylinx to find a Quintesson (they resurrect Optimus in on ocassion in an attempt todestroy the Autobots, but Optimus recovered his personality in the last moment and saves them all). The Quintesson resurrects Optimus Prime who is now ready for the battle against the spores and the Decepticons!
DFCH