Trauma Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

NBC Cancels 'Trauma

Sami5118

[41]May 17, 2010
    • level: 15
    Too bad... I wish they wouldn't have cancelled this show, I mean so what if it's expensive? NBC has alot of $ so what are they worried about, and maybe if they would get rid of some of that other crap this show would still be on the air. Whatever. Maybe some cable channel will pick this show up like they did with Southland...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thatmonkey

[42]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 10

I liked Trauma and I'm sad to see it go. For me it's ironic, I didn't need all the explosions and over the top dramatic injuries, I liked the characters and the conflict. I think NBC came out the gate too hard and too fast on this one and with better pacing the rating would have been through the roof.

Great show, R.I.P.

Sami5118

[43]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 15

thatmonkey wrote:

I liked Trauma and I'm sad to see it go. For me it's ironic, I didn't need all the explosions and over the top dramatic injuries, I liked the characters and the conflict. I think NBC came out the gate too hard and too fast on this one and with better pacing the rating would have been through the roof.

Great show, R.I.P.

I totally agree with you on that one, I think that they came out too hard and too fast which was kinda like a slap in the face.

Edited on 07/14/2010 2:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.