TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Trauma Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

NBC UN-cancel Trauma, order more episodes

dflipkyuzosan24

[1]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 7

The Hollywood Reporter and Nikki Finke and E! Online is reporting that NBC is ordering three additional episodes of "Trauma". E! Online is reporting that the story is confirmed!

I'm Excited! What do you think?

Here's the articles link:

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/nbc-picks-up-ratings-troubled-trauma/

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/11/nbc-orders-more-trauma-plans-to-drink-tonight.html

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b154580_confirmed_nbc_orders_three_more_eps_of.html

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nikomatic

[2]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 13
    I really like the show, so it's good that they have three more episodes to wrap things up.

pgsuperfan

[3]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 25
    good news very good

ZackxAddy_Bones

[4]Nov 26, 2009
    • level: 5

I love Trauma! It's a really good show and the only reason it's getting cancelled is because people have been saying it's "unrealistic". Who cares if its unrealistic? It's a good show! People need to give it a chance!! So what if the procedures aren't correct or something like that!? It's a TV show! They aren't always exactly accurate! It's very entertaining and it needs to be given a couple more seasons because once people get over that fact that it's not real, it's a TV show they will realize how fantastic and amazing and thrilling a show it is! ILOVETRAUMA!

pgsuperfan

[5]Dec 1, 2009
    like I said I am glad they are giving it a chance, I mean what does NBC have to lose ? right, they really don't many top 10 shows they are all on CBS.now if NBC just canceled Leno lol

mimisc2009

[6]Dec 6, 2009
    • level: 9
    It's a brilliant show and am so happy they ordered more episodes.

DarthDregan

[7]Dec 12, 2009
    • level: 1
    I hope they give it a shot for a second season. This really became my favorite drama show and is, in my opinion, the only good show NBC has had this fall season. Heroes has been pure garbage since half way through season 3 and Trauma has a lot of potential. Sometimes shows just take a season and off season to get word out about them.

KeishaBarwise

[8]Dec 13, 2009
    I'm really glad the show got 3 more episodes, but most blogs are reporting it has nothing to do with NBC having real faith in the show. More that one of their other shows fell through, so they have to keep something in rotation. I'm really hoping though that the fans of the show can prove them wrong, and show them that they have a show with great potential on their hands.

I've read around tv.com before but i'm really posting to promote a group that i'm a part of that's trying to spread the word about Trauma and hopefully get it renewed for a 2nd season. If you want to help with that too. Check out some of the things we're doing and join us. Help us save Trauma! http://traumatics.tumblr.com/post/269376598/fight-to-keep-trauma-on-the-air-and-renewed-for-a-2nd

JenniferEssexJ

[9]Dec 13, 2009
    • level: 2
    YAY!!! I thinkt hey had a rough start but the shows last few episodes have been MUCH better. I think they are concentrating more on the Characters and less on special effects and that's making a big difference. Not every emergency is a Mass Casualty Incident and it doesn't have to be to be exciting!!! GO TRAUMA!!!

MikeCassano

[10]Dec 15, 2009
    I hope your correct about NBC ordering a few more shows I think they should order a hole lot more shows, it is a realy good depiction of what realy goes on in the feild if it wasn't for paramedics and e.m.t.'s half the people who have negative comments would be dead and are you serious monday night football?

emtlamb

[11]Jan 1, 2010
    i just cant believe that you would cancel Trauma to put Chuck on instead.I think that if you would give Trauma a chance you would see another hit show like E.R. was. Your going to lose alot of viewers myself included.Bring Trauma back

cosmoann

[12]Jan 1, 2010

I can't believe they would even think of getting rid of the show. I think it is one of the best shows I've seen! I watch it on a DVR. I work in a hospital so I never know when I will be home. I hope this is not a reason for the show taken of the air!

DonnaByes

[13]Jan 16, 2010

I didn't know Trauma had been cancelled. I've been looking for it since the holidays and wondering when it would be back. I really enjoyed the show, even though some of the situations seemed somewhat improbable. It was entertaining and I was anxious to learn more about Rabbit and his back story. I enjoy Mercy, also, but Trauma is usually more exciting and the photos of S.F. are great, too.

sapje

[14]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 12

YES!!!! Finally, I can't wait till this show is starting again. In the Netherlands they just showed the first few episodes on TV.

I figured-out that I really love thsi show!!

Igulan

[15]Mar 15, 2010

I'm sure there are lots of people like myself out there who haven't even heard of this show yet.

I myself saw it on TV just recently and it stole my attention instantly.

so, MORE EPISODES please!

pgsuperfan

[16]Mar 16, 2010

I still like this show