We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Trauma Forums

NBC (ended 2010)

No More Trauma? NBC Have Mercy!

lovepaintears

[1]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 2
    I can't believe that Trauma was canceled and yet Mercy is still on the air. While I enjoy Mercy it is just another wannabe ER and certainly not a favorite. It is not even remotely as good as Trauma. In my opinion NBC, you can have Mercy. Give us more Trauma!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DeniseB33

[2]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 1
    I can't belive they are canceling Trauma, I am actually taking Nursing and I love this show. It's one of the best shows that are on TV. Some say that it is being canceled over some of the procedures not being right. People tv is not all about realistic look at cartoons, and many more things that are not real but guess what they put them on television. Or look at the shows that teach our children violence what do they do about shows like this NOTHING... If something good is interesting to the people leave it along. Maybe it could teach someone how to help others out in a time of need...

najmogan

[3]Jan 6, 2010
    • level: 4
    DeniseB33 wrote:
    I can't belive they are canceling Trauma, I am actually taking Nursing and I love this show. It's one of the best shows that are on TV. Some say that it is being canceled over some of the procedures not being right. People tv is not all about realistic look at cartoons, and many more things that are not real but guess what they put them on television. Or look at the shows that teach our children violence what do they do about shows like this NOTHING... If something good is interesting to the people leave it along. Maybe it could teach someone how to help others out in a time of need...

With all due respect. Invest time in real life in medical and not just in school then decide that it is ok to be portrayed completly wrong. Don't misunderstand. I do watch and enjoy the theme behind it but they missing key items. Creating names for conditions and Mercy isn't any better. There series opener or episode 2.. I cant recall but the woman was wearing no face protection or gloves and does open chest surgery on a toddler. NEVER would happen. Protect yourself so you can save more than one.. Anyways... off on a rant. I like the show, dislike the lazyness of those who were in charge of seeing how EMERGENCY medicine works.
    Good day

BrandyHernandez

[4]Jan 9, 2010
    i enjoyed trauma. I loved seeing cliff curtis every week and now i have nothing to look forward to on tv. They can always correct the way they do procedures the right way and put it back on the air. Don't get me wrong Mercy is ok but compared to Trauma it doesn't have much action that trauma had to it .

Igulan

[5]Mar 15, 2010

Why would they go do something as stupid as cancel one of the only good TV-shows going on at the moment.

Almost every show has lost its "fire" already, and Trauma brings new hope for the couchpotatoes!

Makes me really sad if the show goes away.