Trauma

Masquerade

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 26, 2009 on NBC

7.9
  • I'm watching this show for the wrong reason!

I'm a native San Franciscan so it's nice to see real San Francisco locations in a TV show rather than generic shots of the City and then studio scenes (or even Canada!). The characters and the acting is a different story! Right now "House" is the medical-type show that everybody wants to emulate. And this show doesn't have the wit. I personally don't like "Gray's Anatomy", but this show doesn't have the over the top melodrama that attracts "Gray's" viewers. So this show ends up being average; I call it "mind candy". I end up watching this show because there is nothing else better on TV. It was strange to see Cameron the black paramedic have a thing against gays though. Nancy's reasons for not becoming a doctor is still not explained. Very Annoying. I like how Rabbit is at least functioning at work. There will be no party in the Castro this year (see a real news site for the full story), but if I remember correctly, there was some kind of violence involved in previous parties and it would be neat to see "ripped from the headlines" situations more often. One of episode three's cases was based on a real incident. So thanks for listening and try not to shoot anyone this Saturday!