Trauma

Masquerade

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 26, 2009 on NBC

7.9
  • Accident can happen in any forms and this show makes us realize that sometimes we took things for granted in life. It can happen to anyone and being able to see how the paramedic respond to a call is to me educationnal.

Well to me this series is pretty good though sometimes some accident can be avoid, but that is why we call it accident. Halloween is a night where all kinds of party accured and also a time of the year that some people are more careless. In this episode we see all kinds of stuff going on, the guy going crazy because he received a bill from the paramedic. He destroy the paramedic truck to me which was push a little to far, though it is part of the scenario. When the little boy got tired of his parents always arguing, though in that case the woman didn't want to accept the fact that the man wanted to solved there problem without having to go to court. It took an injury to make them understand that this was affecting him, though I am not sure it would solved anything. But at least it will make them think about it and the nurse disguise in thinker bell was the little boy hopes like sometimes it is good to have some believe.

tigger