Trauma

Stuck

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 19, 2009 on NBC

7.9
  • Character oriented episode.

It looks like somehow every episode has a little "theme". Second one in season was something like "the one you do not expect gets hurt". In last episode it was.. mm.. I am not sure but this episode was "it's crouch" All the bad and very disgusting things happened. I mean, for sure, it got emotion out of me and you expect something like that from serie like this but.. I do not know. It was just very concentrated and somehow I felt in previous episodes, that has not dominated so much as in this episode.

This episode seemed much to be about characters and usually I really like this. For sure, I liked some of the char orientation here too, but some of it did not worked for me. Nancy's part was good. I mean, the whole operating in the field and that she is wasting her talent when staying as paramedic. That promise much more potential for future storylines. The whole restaurant thing on the other hand, left me quite cold. I mean, I got what they tried to tell us with the storyline but it looked too naive and too simple. They usually do not tend on that way.

And ofcourse the flight problems with Rabbit. He will always be a enigmatic char and the way he dealt with his problem - I mean the scene on the storm. It was rather mysterious and even if I tried to understand what he did, I did not get that. But I do like that the crash is mentioned again and again. It just feels that one moment something major comes out of it and I am really waiting for it.