Traveler Forums

ABC (ended 2007)

Will Traveler Is...

Is he good or bad?

emilytriz

[1]May 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    Is Will Traveler a good or bad guy?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Will_of_the_D

[2]May 29, 2007
    • level: 14
    He's so obviously a bad guy that he almost HAS to be a good guy. Although I think you should have put a somewhere inbetween option in there as thats where I'm really at.

trekkie778

[3]May 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    lol by the title it looked like you wanted us to fill in the blank... I was ready to post "a douche"

JLM4285

[4]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 7

Will_of_the_D wrote:
    He's so obviously a bad guy that he almost HAS to be a good guy. Although I think you should have put a somewhere inbetween option in there as thats where I'm really at.

I might have to agree. I voted bad guy because some of the things Will says are just so weird and they don't make sense. On the other hand, I could easily see him turning out to be a good guy. The events in the show have been so confusing that I don't think I can really give a straight answer to that question yet. 

Will_of_the_D

[5]Jun 4, 2007
    Hee is my take. Will is mixxed up with the bad guys. He was supposed to set up Jay and Ty to take the fall, and he did that. But he couldn't let them actually be charged with the crime so he is sending people to help them avoid the feds and sometimes he does questionable actions to help them. So, in a sense, Will does bad things, for somewhat noble reasons. So he is like a reckless good guy, IMO. At least thats what I think.

emilytriz

[6]Jun 4, 2007
    i have to say he's a good guy. probably did it for a reason that put him in a situation where he had to do it.

KiraMulder

[7]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    I agree with Will_of_the_D, but we still need more info. For instance, why was it the art building that was blown up? Was it the plan to pull the fire alarm and get as many people out of there as possibe, or was that Will being nice? I don't think he's a completely bad guy, he did sound sorry when he spoke to Jay on the phone. Then again that can also be taken a few ways, maybe he just didn't want to die right then. Either way, I think as we learn more in the flashbacks we might see Will giving subtle clues about where his allegiances lie.

gamerboy190

[8]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 18
    Will_of_the_D wrote:
    Hee is my take. Will is mixxed up with the bad guys. He was supposed to set up Jay and Ty to take the fall, and he did that. But he couldn't let them actually be charged with the crime so he is sending people to help them avoid the feds and sometimes he does questionable actions to help them. So, in a sense, Will does bad things, for somewhat noble reasons. So he is like a reckless good guy, IMO. At least thats what I think.

I concur with your statement.

Will_of_the_D

[9]Jun 5, 2007
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Will_of_the_D wrote:

I concur with your statement.

^_^

abang_fadli

[10]Jun 6, 2007

will traveler actually is a bad guy....

he had been planned this before he moved in da house..

yeah..he also is a good guy. Remember the black guy in the hotel? actually will pay him to protect his friends..

there is a conspriracy... like a prison break..

there's many many character will show up also like the Prsion break..

anyway..interesting series yo! heart attack!

SweetPeaSurry

[11]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 24

Okay ... here's my take. I think Will Traveler is a Secret Agent man (cue Secret Agent Man music please!!) and this is an elaborate plot to bring down Carlton Fog. I think Fog has knowledge of a deception somewhere in his ranks, and has realized that somehow his son is involved. The interesting thing is that Daddy Fog would send someone to kill his own son. There must be some sincere reason why Will tried to get the boys into the custody of the Feds, perhaps for their own protection from Carlton? I think so, I think Will is the good guy, and Fog is the bad guy, and unfortunately ... Jay and Tyler happened to get stuck in the middle. In addition, I think that we just WANT him to be a good guy!!!

Will_of_the_D

[12]Jun 7, 2007
    Well, after watching last night's eppy, it is clear that Will Traveler is involved no doubt. I think he never intended to "bond" with Jay and Ty but two years in that house, he came to like em and now hes trying to help them out.

abang_fadli

[13]Jun 7, 2007
    with my vote... its going to 50-50... daaaaaa

02coopera

[14]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 3
    anyone who has seen this weeks episode(episode 3) will definetly be thinking he is bad!

PocketHolder

[15]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    Good guy i think, we saw he tried to disconnect the bomb, other people tried to manipulate him

SoylentYellow

[16]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 21

Could go either way.

The same debate when on with JERICHO - was Robert Hawkins a good guy or bad guy involved in the terrorist atomic bombings of 23 US cities? Of course in that case by episode 18 it was clear who he really was and what his involvement in the bombings was.

Will they actually tell us whether he is good or bad? Or will they leave everyone hanging? Traveler wont make it to anywhere near 18 episodes. Will tried to stop the bombing at Drexler - but it also appears he was in on the planning of it all along. Either he was under cover playing along - or he was really in on it and had a change of heart at the last minute. Only 2 episodes to go. It will be a miracle if this show gets an extension.

K4t9

[17]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 8
    He is a good guy !!!

Mental_Micky

[18]Sep 30, 2007

Depends what you mean by good or bad?

He's a government spy who never followed his orders to the letter - he didn't kill his 'friends' (as he was instructed) and he 'stole' one of the paintings that were supposed to have perished in the bombing. In this sense you could argue he is a good guy for not killing his friends and ultimately trying to help clear thier names, butis a bad guy (disobeyed orders) as far as being a government agent is concerned. Plus it's mentioned in flashback that he originally asked for the assignment (Drexler bombing).

imkate4lyf

[19]Jan 30, 2008
    i recon he is a good guy.. he only did wat he was told because he thought that he was working for the goverment.. but he came around in the end and turned good!

36th_Phantom

[20]Nov 26, 2008
    A good guy and apparently his real name was Stephen Mailer.