Traveler

The Out

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 13, 2007 on ABC

• Jay and Tyler find out more things about Will, including the fact that he works for some sort of secret terror organization.

This was a very influential episode in the entire turn of events. I enjoyed the fact that we are finding out little by little exactly who Will Traveler is, and who he works for. The show isn't revealing too much, but at the same time, it isn't leaving out a bunch of important details, and having a whole lot of loose ends for us to think about. There are still a few things that we know virtually nothing about as well. The black guy who keeps following Jay and Tyler and watching over them...we don't know who he is or who he works for.

All in all, this episode was very good. It moved along Jay and Tyler's relationship as well, showing some conflict along the way, but the fact remained that they were in this together, and had each other's back. Can't wait to see more!
  • The show continues to reveal information abuot the plot and the characters involved or caught up in it.

We discover another of Will Traveller's aliases (I don't for one minute believe that the boys have uncovered his real name) and meet the girl he's looking to escape his current life with. The action continues through the episode too with man who helped the boys escape New York and FBI custody reappearing at the end. Who is he? What are his motives? Maybe next week will tell us?

What I don't like about the show is the only FBI agent that has doubts of the boys guilt is the one with a troubled past. It's the one thing that annoys me about the show because it's typical TV.

All in all this was a good episode that at the very least gave us a feeling we knew more at the end of it than we did at the beginning without actually giving away all that much.
  • Getting better

Checking up with Traveler, I am pleased to report that things are slightly less bleak. This week’s episode gives a slight breath of fresh air into a series that was going stale extremely fast. This week ends with a possible reuniting the infamous Will Traveler with his two fugitive friends. The best part of this episode is the way that it’s paced, the twists come fast, and distract from the idiotic dialogue and awful acting (the worst offender being Logan-Marshall Green who plays Tyler). The fact is that no matter how much the dialogue bothers me, or how much ABC’s lack of support bothers me, I want to see the end of this 8 episode run. Its not the best show on TV even for the summer series, but it is interesting and I am going to keep watching. I am appalled at the mere 40 minutes of show though, with ABC filling in nearly 20 MINTUES of commercials. However, that’s really only two minutes less than my favorite tv show LOST, so I guess I am not in a position to complain. Alas, Travaler will keep on its journey this summer and for now, I’m right along with it.
  • an interesting episode with lots of new informations

i find this episode rather interesting despite the bad review of others.i think the progress was well-planned and intriguing.we learned a lot from this episode regarding the character of will and that for me,was great in order to have a clear view of the upcoming events.of course,last episode was better as it had more actions than this one,obviosuly.but a series like this needs more and more informations so that it can make sense.so i kinda like this episode.another good thing this episode brought to the audience,was the fact that this series not only focuses on the journey of jay and tylor.we can see that even in fbi,there was a few conflicts occured.it would definitely make the storyline more variety.so a good episode that i think,will lead to an excellent storyline for the next episode!
  • Adventurous, but I'm starting to doubt the great plot that should be behind everything.

6.3
    Pilot: good, second episode: very nice, but the 3rd and this 4th episode feel somewhat 'draggy'. At the end of these episodes the story is kind of done, the characters are back where they started basically. There are no leads they can follow, so in every next episode there has to be one - if any - 'clue' for them to move on, which makes me wonder about the great plot - and conspiracy - behind everything. (Let's hope the finale won't turn out like Heroes'.)
    At the end of episode 3 they had a (reservation)number, at the end of episode 4 a key. Of course, no one seems to know what to do with it, but they might stumble on to a safe or something, just like they stumbled upon that book store.

All in all it's an interesting show, mainly because of the pace. But I'd send agent Marlow on holiday or something, 'cause she is (although not surrounded by very well acting either) really unbelievable in her role as an agent. She has obviously very much trouble walking on heels and... she's just not acting very well.
  • The show is definitely getting better every episode.

As the conspiracy continues and the plot thickens, Jay and Tyler seem to get a break and meet a girl at Will Travels Bookstore who claims to be Will Traveler's girlfriend. But you know the whole time I was thinking what the man said from the very first episode was to not trust anyone but the two of them. Jay and Tyler witness Will alive and then again the man that had saved them before and been there for them was there again. I wish I could figure out where he fits into all of this but so far I am glad he has been there to help. I hope that he stays on their side. This was a great, great episode.
  • Burchil and Fogg continue to try and discover who Will truly is throughout the episode, and come across their first undestroyed information about him. A previously seen ally reappears, but it is unsure his goal. FBI continues to do more of the same.

This was probably the best episode of Traveler to date as we see alot more of who Will really is, all the way until the climatic ending of the episode, which builds itself towards next week. The reappearance of the janitor from the first episode also seems interesting, as while he seems to be siding with Burchil and Fogg, you can't really tell with his outward cruelty. All in all, this has been a very promising show of late, and the only worry is if we truly will see who Will Traveler really is.
  • Awsome!

This episode was one of the best so far of the first four episodes. With unanswered questions they take a trip to Will's home town. This is where they spot a book store where they find a girl that knows of Will and knows everything. She is unable to help because who every is out to get them shows up and they are back on the run. Near the end they spot man that looks very familiar to all of us. Watch the episode and you shall see what we are talking about. See you next week after the next episode.