Traveler

The Out

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jun 13, 2007 on ABC

• Getting better

Checking up with Traveler, I am pleased to report that things are slightly less bleak. This week’s episode gives a slight breath of fresh air into a series that was going stale extremely fast. This week ends with a possible reuniting the infamous Will Traveler with his two fugitive friends. The best part of this episode is the way that it’s paced, the twists come fast, and distract from the idiotic dialogue and awful acting (the worst offender being Logan-Marshall Green who plays Tyler). The fact is that no matter how much the dialogue bothers me, or how much ABC’s lack of support bothers me, I want to see the end of this 8 episode run. Its not the best show on TV even for the summer series, but it is interesting and I am going to keep watching. I am appalled at the mere 40 minutes of show though, with ABC filling in nearly 20 MINTUES of commercials. However, that’s really only two minutes less than my favorite tv show LOST, so I guess I am not in a position to complain. Alas, Travaler will keep on its journey this summer and for now, I’m right along with it.