Traveler

The Reunion

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 11, 2007 on ABC

• One of the best episodes so far! very well written!

Great episode!, one of my favourite episodes of the season! we find out that Tyler's father was a part of the bombing, and he wanted his own son and Jay dead in the blast, we find out who was suppling Will with his funding money, and it turns out to be part of the FBI, so now we know that there are some either corrupt FBI agents or some sort of secret group within the FBI who was part of the bombing and new it was going to happen!

Loved the ending aswell, Tyler and Jay come face to face with Will, the person whom they hate for trying to kill them and framing them! but will Tyler and Jay be able to forgive Will, or was he not going to let them die in the blast anyway and maybe he is actually a genuine friend!

It is a shame that they are only making 8 episodes of this show though, and it is not coming back for a 2nd season! this show is awesome and i do not understand why people give this bad ratings or do not bother to watch it! they are missing out, and in the long run because they are missing it, then us who watch it are going to have to miss it aswell as we will not get any more episodes!