Traveler

The Reunion

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 11, 2007 on ABC

• Tyler uncovers some information linking the FBI to the Drexler bombing. Meanwhile, Jay and Kim re-unite, and go to Agent Marlowe to try and clear Jay and Tyler's names. At the end, Will Traveler finally comes back into the spotlight.

This was by far the best episode of Traveler yet. It was fast-paced and action-packed, and Will Traveler is so b.a.! I loved the part where he shot the tattooed guy and said "Her name was Maya." That just made me shiver with excitement. I love how into this show you feel when you watch it. You feel like you're right there along with Jay and Tyler, as they uncover more and more evidence linking various people to the bombing, and try to clear their names. It's a heart-pounding adventure, and one that I love every step of the way. It's such a shame that ABC doesn't see the show's potential and renew it. I know that if they found a time slot to run it in during the fall, and actually promoted it, it would do well. I wish it would've just stayed on USA. That way it could've at least been given a proper season.

Ah, well...regardless, I can't wait for the finale. I hope they wrap up the show in a good way, and that everything ties together well. The last scene in the alley certainly made me highly anticipate "The Exchange!"