Tremors Forums

Syfy (ended 2003)

We Need More Tremors!!!

clone501

[21]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    A GOOD TREMORS SETTING WOULD BE 500 SHREAKERS V.S THE U.S ARMY IT WOULD BE COOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nickaaron1

[22]Jun 27, 2007
    This show was very good I would like to see it return. Another moive would be nice.

wolfgirl135

[23]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 5
    i have the attack pack and i wish i could find the first sesion on dvd/vidio. i hope that they are comming out with a fith movie because i can name a few new fans of the movies since the attack pack came out they say they could not belive me that the movies were good and know i would love to have the attack pack since someone stole the ones i had and when they gave me the attack pack they sat down and watched the movies for the first time!!!! and relized that the tremors movies were realy cool and went out and bought the attack pack for themselves.

hapat

[24]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 14
    Yeah I just bought it too. The first 2 movies are really good, the third is good and the 4th blows. I hate prequels, especially when you really don't need one(which is almost always the case)

streaky2007

[25]Jul 20, 2008
    I completely agree with you.
    The first three movies were great, but the fourth was a pretty silly idea.
    The fourth one came out after the series, and the series carried straight on from Tremors 3.

I'd love to see a box set released with the first three films and the series.
    (I suppose you could include Tremors 4 as an 'extra' just for the completists).

I'd love to see a fifth Tremors movie if it followed on from the series, especially if it starred Burt Ward, Michael Gross and the characters from the series. It would be great if someone could talk Kevin Bacon into coming back for one last film.

What I wouldn't want to see is the film being called Tremors 5 (just sounds too many), and I really don't want a sequel to to Tremors 4, set the wild west again.

doeyetman

[26]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 11
    I loved the forth movie. The series was in need of something a little different and the forth movie gave us a new setting and a nice back-story for the series. I would like to see them come back to present day for a fifth but i think the prequel was necessary to give the series a refreshing.

interstella

[27]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 5
    I can't believe all the people favoring Tremors 3 over The Legend Begins. Tremors 3 was ruined thanks to the absolutely atrocious new Graboid evolution and the absolutely godawful CGI. The series was decent, but totally got sidetracked from graboids, which means I didn't like it too much.

Tremors 4 isn't perfect--it's got horrendous TV-movie cinematography and pretty bad acting, but at least they got back to basics with actual puppets and no stupid assblasters.