Tremors

Syfy (ended 2003)

Gislef

Tremors Fan Reviews (15)

• A decent addition to a popular and fun movie franchise that proved reasonably entertaining.

The Tremors Movies were certainly amoung my all time favourites for their humourous and adventureous style, So I was delighted to hear that a series was on its way.
    Continuing on from where the third movie left off, the series features a small desert town called "Perfection" located in Nevada.
    However the town is also home to a giant worm known as a "Graboid" this particular graboid is called El Blanco. In the movies these worms had three different stages of evolution, but this fellow is sterile as we learned in Tremors 3, so he remains in the area of the town and surrounding land scape and serves as a tourist attraction to the small community of perfection.
    One of the real disapointments of the series is that the monsters are almost all done via lacking CGI effects as oppused to the infinitly better minature models.
    The second problem is that some of the episodes have altogether ridiculous storylines i.e. Water hazard - I mean come on, A GIANT SHRIMP!? what does that have to do with Tremors!?
    Other than these two problems I think the series pulls together reasonably well, with some truly memorable moments!
    And with Christopher Lloyd as a local mad scientist, how can you go wrong?