Tremors

Syfy (ended 2003)

Gislef

Tremors Fan Reviews (14)

• I think that Tremors was fun for a lot of reasons. It gets two thumbs up from me.

I had a LOT of fun with this show! Sometimes you just have to let yourself be entertained and not sweat all the little details that we wouldn't know all that much about anyways. The acting and directing seemed, in large part, to be done tongue in cheek. At times that reminded me a little of the old "Adam West" Batman series. If you want realism this show falls short. If I wanted realism I'd turn off the t.v. and go outside. If a second season were ever hatched, I'd be in front of my t.v. right now. What I saw as the single biggest plus for tremors was character development. Movies don't have much time for it but a series does. You learn a lot about the major players in the last few episodes. I thought the last episode had an ending that would have given the series a whole new direction in wich to travel. The introduction of "Larry" as a regular character provided a whole new branch to the story that could have and should have been explored. The secret lab probably would have made it into an episode had the show not been canceled. I just see a lot of potential. I hope it comes back.