Trick My Truck Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on CMT - Country Music TelevisionIn Season

truck

shelli

[1]Oct 15, 2011
    • level: 1

the truck was my fathers love other than my mother.both parents past away with in 3 weeks of each other after 50 years my father left the truck to me n i would love to do it honor of him.the truck is still running strong

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shelli

[2]Oct 15, 2011
    • level: 1

my father had a chevy 2500 cheyenne fifth wheel that was his dream project him and my mother were together 50 years and he was on his way to making it the envy of his friends it was strong and classy but my mothers health started to go down hill pretty fast and the truck was put on the back burner his carring for her day in & out affected him as well long story short she passed and he past 3 weeks later he left me the truck & fifth wheel his best friend was homeless so i gave him the trailer so he could afford to live in a small park on his fixed income. the truck still runs good but is weathered I would love to have you and you'r crew to work you'r magic on his truck in his honor the way he was trying too before bad health issues cut him short on his project, thank you for taking the time to read my message . Shelli

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.