Trigun

Rem Saverem

Aired Weekdays 1:30 AM Apr 28, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• brilliant episode, and a personal favourite

“Rem Saverem” is a brilliant episode of Trigun. It takes us back to when Vash was a child, onboard a space craft. Here we meet Rem, the woman the Vash is always thinking of. We see how he and his brother, Knives are different from the rest of the crew, and we also see how different they are from each other. Knives goes round causing trouble and eventually we see Vash and Rem separated. This is a brilliant episode, and a personal favourite. We see how the Vash became the being that he is today, even down to his hairstyle. 10 out of 10
  • This episode answered some of the questions I had

I just started watching this show a little over a month and a half ago...so yeah, I'm gonna have some questions!

one of them was "who is Knives"! I'd seen his name but did not know how he was related to the show..now I do! That was so sweet when Vash said he'd take care of his brother...what a brotherly thing to do.

and it's also sweet that he thinks of Rem everyday....of course she's his mom, so it makes sense that he would think of her.

This next comment isn't exactly aimed toward this episode...but Vash has an interesting way of fighting. I never thought anyone could get very far with love and peace (and some assistance from a gun)...what can I say? A cartoon proved me wrong!