Trinity Blood Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Best Trinity Blood Couple

Who is the best TB couple...hypothetically

SsriTelQuessir

[1]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 26

What'cha think, everybody? I know that I left of the distinct possibility of Dieterich and Cain; somebody tell me that Dieterich wasn't gay But I wasn't sure about Cain.

My vote is for Abel and Noel.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seenoong

[2]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 10

Oh this is fun . I got a few in mind. I like to see something going on between Abel and Lady Catherina . Wait...Cain and Dietrich? I thought Cain had 'something' going on with Isaak? while Dietrich seems to have a 'closeness' with Radu? . Actually, there's very little insinuations of romance in Trinity Blood which is good - it keeps the anime very 'clean'.

Okay, so my vote is for Abel and Cardinal Catherina while Sister Kate can have Father Tres .....

SsriTelQuessir

[3]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 26
    seenoong wrote:

Oh this is fun . I got a few in mind. I like to see something going on between Abel and Lady Catherina . Wait...Cain and Dietrich? I thought Cain had 'something' going on with Isaak? while Dietrich seems to have a 'closeness' with Radu? . Actually, there's very little insinuations of romance in Trinity Blood which is good - it keeps the anime very 'clean'.

Okay, so my vote is for Abel and Cardinal Catherina while Sister Kate can have Father Tres .....

I never though about Abel and Catherina...and now that I think of that, I have a hard time holding that thought. I would agree that there is very little, or pehaps I should use the word subtle, romance subplots in Trinity Blood. I thought thatit was pretty clear between Noel and Abel...and between Esther and Ion. When Seth asked Asta if she had developed an affection for Abel, Asta got momentarily flustered.

Sister Kate and Father Tres? Hmmmm...I have heard that cyborgs can go all night like a lumberjack. And they do call Kate the "Iron Maiden"...perhaps that is a little bit of subtext?? (you have no idea how hard I am laughing as I type this). Dietrich and Radu...well, Dietrich did say that he has control of Radu's body...but I initially didn't take that as homoerotic subtex. Oh no, now that image is stuck in my mind...I'll need years of therapy to recover from that sock.

ST'Q

mangafreak5000

[4]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 8

Hmmm... couples, couples.

Well, um...

I like Hughe and the random nun that he saved... (forgot her name!)

Abel and Noel (why did she have to die?!?!?)

And Ester and Ion (it's adorable how love can find anyone, even people whose races hate each other!!)

xBankotsu

[5]Aug 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    Esther/Abel is my favorite pairing of all time in TB. I just love their cute moments together.

I think if Abel hadn't been a all Christian and whatnot, he'd be a major player.

Cardinal on Monday.
    Esther on Tuesday.
    Noel on Wednesday...

Kidding, kidding ;p

Go AE!

kazmer0

[6]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 19
    mangafreak5000 wrote:

Hmmm... couples, couples.

Well, um...

I like Hughe and the random nun that he saved... (forgot her name!)

Abel and Noel (why did she have to die?!?!?)

And Ester and Ion (it's adorable how love can find anyone, even people whose races hate each other!!)

Agnus?