s03e06 - The Need for Greed

DarkpawT

[1]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 3

Original air date (on Teletoon): Oct. 25, 2007

Titile - "The Need for Greed"

Bob's intro quote: "Warning...this episode may contain nuts." (BTW, this is one of my personal favorites for the intro quotes)

Summary: The crew is broke, but Six gets an email that she is receiving a huge inheritance. Rather than help the crew, she wants to give it away to charities. They suck up to her for the whole episode, eventually having her end up as captain, hoping to trick her into giving them some of the money. Only there's a twist to how she got there, and the result of the deal.

This episode was WELL written. Almost written in the way you would twist a plot to a short film. Lots of funny lines through most of the episode. And my favorite part...most of the episode puts focus on Six. There's also a couple funny encounters between her and Chode.

This episode is probably in my top-3.

EDIT: I originally posted this as e05, but it is actually e06 for season 3, if going by air date. Episodes 4, 5, and 6 that were supposed to air on got postponed for 3 weeks to do a rerun of the first three episodes again. No response from Teletoon as to why they did that.

Edited on 10/25/2007 7:38pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abacusman

[2]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 11
    The scam that chode fell for is called the 419 scam. The website http://www.419eater.com/ has a lot of information about this scam as well as some funny email conversations about the scammers being scammed by knowledgable and amusing people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.