TRL

MTV - Music Television (ended 2008)

TRL Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

7.6
  • TRL - Total Repulsive Live

2.4
    I always wonder why, before TRL, MTV never had a show where fans vote for videos and have a little top 10 video show, then TRL finally came and when it first started was a pop cultural giant. It gave the youth a voice on music, and basically said who was going to be big and who was not. They were playing bands like Korn and Limp Bizkit (when they were good), and a little known guy name Eminem. But then it happen, the Pop Era, Backstreet Boys (who I do like cause they can sing, but they were just a product of marketing), N'Sync, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and so on and so on. After that I have absolutely no respect for TRL. TRL was a great honest show when it first started, but now is just sucking on the big time labels d*cks and promoting crap. We have groups and artists who should not be famous but because of TRL they are and that is repulsive.
  • TRL is ooookk

TRL is a good show. The only problem I have with the show is that they don't show the complete music video and they just kind of talk to much. I do like how they have different topics each week or month. And I like how they have different celbrities and bands that visit each week though!
1 2 >