Trollz Forums

Toon Disney

Would you like another season of Trollz?

Would you like another season of Trollz?

Xpopular01X

[1]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 10
    Discuss!!! I personally would like another season of Trollz to see what they could come up with. How about you?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hahamam

[2]May 13, 2009
    • level: 1
    I'd love one! But at least it sort of had an ending, with Simon and Snarf being sealed away for 1,000 years. Apparently the banishing spells only work if they add in a year cap. :p What I really like about Trollz, besides the characters, animation, plot and stuff, is the unexplored stuff. Like when Obsidian says in episode 2 that perhaps they will bring a new era of magic to the Trollz, and the whole thing with Zirconia and Spinell being married apparently before they were turned into a tree and dragon. Stuff the writers either forgot or didn't notice. ;p

Milla_Talyyn

[3]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 3
    Yeah I think it'd be interesting but I don't know how they'd go about the plot. Personally, I always wanted some flashbacks to when the Ancients were young and so we could see how it all went down. Also I've always wanted to know if there were any other Gremlins around in the present after that war three thousand years ago did they die out or did they just move far away?