Trollz

Troll Fast, Troll Furious

Aired Unknown Oct 11, 2005 on Toon Disney

• Sapphire falls in love with a jock named Mica who only used her to upgrade his super scoot.

6.7
    I give this episode a 7 out of 10.

While this episode may not be part of the plot, it's still nice to see how the girls act like normal teenagers in their enviroment. It gives them a break from fighting evil all the time. However, I do have a rant about this.

Why does it seem like Sapphire is out of character? Just because she fell for a jock? I'd say it's admirable since you don't see geeks every day falling in love with a football player etc. It makes Sapphire's character more humanity and not some cookie cutter character.

I do like the plot. It's very original, for I had seen geeks winning their man in the end when in reality, it sometimes don't always work that way even if the guy is a senior. However, the episode was far from perfect.

For instance, when Sapphire was arguing with the girls the fight should've been more intense. Instead, the dialogue was a little flat. They didn't get into too much detail with the action, since I felt it was too rushed.

I do like this episode, though. Great story and plot despite it's imperfections.