TRON: Uprising Forums

Disney XD (ended 2013)

First/Pilot episode is online!

antdude

[1]May 15, 2012
    • level: 27
    http://nerdapproved.com/misc-weirdness/watch-the-entire-first-episode-of-the-tron-uprising-animated-series-video/
    Edited on 05/15/2012 4:23am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thribs

[2]May 15, 2012
    • level: 8

I liked it. Didn't expect the twist on Tron. Hoping to see what happens to him and to see other known characters.

antdude

[3]May 16, 2012
    • level: 27
    It's alright. It feels weird to see it in animated series. I still have yet to see the second movie (only saw the original). I only saw the original movie years ago.

thribs

[4]May 17, 2012
    • level: 8

antdude wrote:
    It's alright. It feels weird to see it in animated series. I still have yet to see the second movie (only saw the original). I only saw the original movie years ago.
    Really? This must be all new toyou. You might as well hold off seeing the sequel until the series ends.

Edited on 05/18/2012 4:26pm

ltcomstella

[5]May 20, 2012
    • level: 18

might be waiting a while depemds on how long this shwo lasts which i reckon a few seasons about 100 episodes sounds right

epic first episode.. but i gotta say if people don't like anime / manga why freaking watch this ?

lord-magnuts

[6]May 20, 2012
    • level: 2

I think it was great. Great sound and animation. I felt this first episode had so much promise for a great new series. I can't wait to see where they go with this. Bravo Disney!

digitaltv

[7]May 22, 2012
    • level: 3

Nah, I saw rematch the original, then go from there. That's what I did and I never saw the original when I was a kid. I caught it when I was in my 30's. I became an instant fan. Just think more can be shown in this digital world which is what I hope to see in the series. TRON is the Original MATRIX

digitaltv

[8]May 22, 2012

digitaltv wrote:

Nah, I say rewatch the original, then go from there. That's what I did and I never saw the original when I was a kid. I caught it when I was in my 30's. I became an instant fan. Just think more can be shown in this digital world which is what I hope to see in the series. TRON is the Original MATRIX

Yaspaa

[9]May 25, 2012
    • level: 79
    Show reviews already for a show with only one episode shown, they need to block that until sufficient episodes have aired, that's what episode reviews are for.

kanniballl

[10]May 30, 2012

thribs wrote:

antdude wrote:
    Really? This must be all new toyou. You might as well hold off seeing the sequel until the series ends.

Agreed, though if you saw the pilot episode then you already lost the "surprise" reveal towards the end of the second film. And a character's act towards the end of that film will make less of an impact now.

Edited on 05/30/2012 6:05am

Questionmarc99

[11]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 6

This is a great first episode. Disney XD has been doing better. I can`t wait to see the next!!!

bizzarojerry

[12]Jun 6, 2012

This series is full of win and epic.

It's great to see Bruce again as Tron and the artwork is so stylised. I just love the 'height' of the characters, it especially makes the female characters of the show more visually appealing from a completely professional sense of course.

ltcomstella

[13]Jun 7, 2012

:

Agreed, though if you saw the pilot episode then you already lost the "surprise" reveal towards the end of the second film. And a character's act towards the end of that film will make less of an impact now.

how so? flynn said tron was dead, then recognised him with clu, BUT is it the ORIGINAL tronor 'BECK' ?? imo anyone with half a brain would know it was tron in some formand the colour change at the end of legacy merely confirmed it....

so imo the 'impact' of that reveal is actually bigger not less..