staff
the year in TV
Dec 12, 2014
TV.com's Best of 2014: The Best Comedies
Spoiler alert: Mulaney's not in here.
staff
good shows, bad names
Sep 03, 2014
Which TV Shows With Silly or Misleading Titles Have Pleasantly Surprised You?
Can't judge a book by its cover, can't judge a TV show by its title.
staff
you can't take the show from me
Jul 01, 2014
19 Awesome Shows Yahoo Should Save Next
Now that Yahoo has saved Community, we think it's time they brought back some of these other shows that were canceled before their time.
staff
No modern family!
May 28, 2014
The 2014 Critics' Choice Awards Nominees: Fargo, Big Bang, and Some Notable Newcomers
Broad City, Walton Goggins, and Albert Tsai also get noms in this well-picked lot.
staff
available talent
May 13, 2014
8 Newly Unemployed Actors Who Need to Return to TV ASAP
Will someone please hire these talented but out-of-work performers now that their shows have been canceled?
staff
divorce, one-season stand, etc.
May 09, 2014
ABC Cancels Trophy Wife, Mixology, The Neighbors, Suburgatory, and Super Fun Night
The cancellations come on the heels of the network renewing several series and picking up nine new ones.
staff
pop or lock?
Apr 17, 2014
The 12 Biggest Bubble Shows of 2014: Will They Be Renewed or Canceled? (UPDATED)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Community, The Mentalist, and more are on the chopping block.
staff
this is the end
Mar 20, 2014
News Briefs: ABC Announces Finale Dates for Nashville, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Trophy Wife, Scandal, and More
Plus: Victor Garber partners with 50 Cent, Netflix orders a new comedy series, and Maggie Q is headed to CBS.
staff
totally quackers
Dec 20, 2013
News Briefs: This Duck Dynasty Thing Has Ripped the Country Asunder, and the Robertsons Might Quit Doing the Show
Plus: Cybill Shepherd is a Trophy Mom, TLC marries into polygamy, and David Mamet is bringing the seven deadly sins to Fox.
staff
From Haha to AHHHHH!
Nov 27, 2013
Let's Rank the Best and Worst New Comedies of the Fall TV Season
Here's the official, indisputable, unquestionable ranking of the 2013's new fall comedies... according to me.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 1
Mother's Day
Aired
Episode 21 Season 1
Back to School
Aired
Episode 20 Season 1
There's No Guy in Team
Aired
Episode 19 Season 1
The Minutes
Aired
Episode 18 Season 1
Couples Therapy
Aired

When former party girl Kate marries Pete, she inherits an instant family: his three children and two ex-wives.  Finding herself out of her depth, she tries to rely on her friend, Meg, who is single and even less experienced with children.