How well do YOU think "Trophy Wife" will do?

How well will "Trophy Wife" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Jul 17, 2013
    • level: 20

How well do you think this show will do? ABC has four new comedies this fall, The Goldbergs, Trophy Wife, Back in the Game, Super Fun Night. Saved for midseason, ABC has returning comedy Suburgatory, one new comedy, and four new dramas. That makes it tough for Trophy Wife. Will ABC cancel it in favor of Suburgatory or Mixology? Will ABC get rid of an hour of comedy to debut a new drama? Will Trophy Wifesurvive 2013-14 and live for much longer? Tell me what you think by voting in the poll and/or replying to this post.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

modernfamily120

[2]Sep 1, 2013
    • level: 20

I think it will not be picked up for any additional episodes after the 13.

jerrywatanabe

[3]Sep 19, 2013
    • level: 1
    I watched the pilot and it was pretty funny. I think it falls into a bigger audience then some of the other new shows coming out. Modern Family is good because everyone can relate to something in it. Considering it has a lot of the same type of characters I think it will do decent. I know more couples divorced this year then married.

tv_worm

[4]Oct 2, 2013
    • level: 12
    I think it was a good move by ABC to release the pilot early. The pilot preview came a time where there was nothing much to watch and I quite liked trophy wife when I saw the pilot. I don't see myself watching this devoutly but catching it occasionally so I reckon it will stick around for the first season but a second season will depend on how much it improves.