Tru Calling Forums

FOX (ended 2005)

Eliza stars in new series!

SVU_Obsessed

[21]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 22
    I ordered 'That Night' from amazon.com and I thought Eliza was pretty good in that movie even though she was only 10. SPOILER FOR THAT NIGHT BELOW!!! (just a precaution)

I hated the way the other little kids treated Eliza's character though, mean little brats. If I'm not mistaken I believe Katherine Heigl (or however u spell her name) was one of the little kids. It depressed me. But I thought Eliza was pretty good considering it was her first movie and first acting gig all together.

The only thing I found funny about 'Wrong Turn' was the audio commentary done by Eliza, Desmond, and that other guy. I can't believe Eliza actually lit one of those monster guys on fire accidentally!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kal_L

[22]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 6
    I enjoyed Wrong Turn. I'll avoid the sequel though since Eliza isn't in it.

JoeyzPizza47

[23]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    i personally enjoyed her in Bring It On. HAHAHAHA. Seriously, i only saw it because of her. I was all about her back then.

I wish the Faith spin-off had happened too. the CW could've really used it, since they have all crap now (besides smallville and supernatural). and they ruined and then canceled one of the best shows, Veronica Mars.

NJZ

[24]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 29
    I know a lot of you have probably already heard, but what does everyone think of Eliza's new series entitled "Dollhouse"? Personally, I think it sounds great and I can't wait to watch it. And with Joss Whedon & Tim Minear, the writing being great is a given. Plus, 7 episodes ordered already is great news.

tennisrobe26

[25]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 22
    NJZ wrote:
    I know a lot of you have probably already heard, but what does everyone think of Eliza's new series entitled "Dollhouse"? Personally, I think it sounds great and I can't wait to watch it. And with Joss Whedon & Tim Minear, the writing being great is a given. Plus, 7 episodes ordered already is great news.

i want to see it sooooo bad!

NJZ

[26]Dec 26, 2007
    tennisrobe26 wrote:
    NJZ wrote:

Me too. I haven't been this excited for a tv show since Heroes first started.

michael_LB92

[27]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 24
    NJZ wrote:
    tennisrobe26 wrote:
    NJZ wrote:

I haven't been this excited since... since... I've never been this excited about a series, because I only started getting into the loop about a year ago!

NJZ

[28]Jan 26, 2008
    michael_LB92 wrote:
    NJZ wrote:
    tennisrobe26 wrote:
    NJZ wrote:

I haven't been this excited since... since... I've never been this excited about a series, because I only started getting into the loop about a year ago!

lol, it's the same for me. I didn't really care much about new tv shows until recently.

drummergirl_013

[29]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 12

I seriously can not wait for Dollhouse. Hopefully the strike will end soon, and the show can start being made. And as for Eliza movies, Wrong Turn was pretty good, The New Guy was, well, it was alright, but I really liked her in True Lies.

drummergirl_013

[30]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 12

An interview with Eliza, and talking about Dollhouse. http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Eliza-Dushku-Talks-About-Training-For-Joss-Whedon-s-Dollhouse-8406.html

Kadodian

[31]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 23
    I can't wait for Dollhouse.

netgoddess

[32]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    I love Dollhouse. Eliza was excellent in Tru Calling but Dollhouse is just a superior show, and I like her better now that she's a bit older. I think she is prettier and has improved her acting skills, not that she wasn't pretty and talented in Tru Calling just she is more mature now and the role in Dollhouse suits her acting skills better.

seanconery

[33]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 10
    Both were great shows, I just wish she wouldn't keep getting cancelled.

atc4gvn

[34]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 20

What's next for Eliza? More movies? She sure must be avoiding FOX and series these days. Frown