Tru Calling Forums

FOX (ended 2005)

Poll: Who is the best man for Tru?

Who is the best man for Tru?

SVU_Obsessed

[21]Sep 23, 2008
    • level: 22
    It would have been so hot if Jack and Tru got together! They just had that type of chemistry ya know?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bricriu333

[22]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    Jack!!! He was perfect for her! They had such a great connection! He is gorgeous! And opposites attract!

Jon_MW_14

[23]Feb 25, 2009
    • level: 39
    Luc is the best man for Tru. He was nice.

SVU_Obsessed

[24]Jun 11, 2009
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    Luc is the best man for Tru. He was nice.

Yeah, but he was a bit boring compared to Jack. I think Tru and Jack could have had this crazy relationship with a lot of feelings intertwined, but with Luc....it was just kind of just...bleh.

trucherrygirl

[25]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 1
    Jack! I know I've posted before, but I can't help it... I'll say it again! Luc definitely bored me, especially after I realized what great chemistry Tru and Jack had together! In my opinion, it would have been interesting to see Tru and Jack's romantic relationship begin around the time that Tru would have gone to ask Jack for his help in killing Jensen. Jensen was definitely getting creepy being soulless and all and Jack knows how to deal with his calling as Death, though he feels conflicted about it at times. I think it would be a great opportunity to showcase some of Tru's vulnerability and how she feels about being responsible to ending a life that she had brought back when she shouldn't have. Ultimately, the hopeless romantic in me says that Jack would be there for Tru no matter what (once they gradually progressed to that point) and I see their love as being tragic. They both have been damaged by what they have seen and at the end of the day, they are the only two people who truly understand each other. Out of this comes beautiful forbidden love and an intense sexual chemistry that will only add more layers of intricacies to their already complicated relationship.

netgoddess

[26]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    mandaaa24 wrote:
    For a smidgen of a second there I was thinking maybe Jack, because he's her opposite and opposites attract, and he's hot, she's gorgeous, hey it could work lol.

Hey it worked for her parents, LOL. Although I could instantly see that Jack was sort of an "agent of chaos" or something, brought in to undo Tru's work, I never thought until it was revealed that he actually relived days too and was intentionally trying to stop her.

atc4gvn

[27]Apr 14, 2010
    • level: 20

Luc wins by far! You guys that said Jack, what are you THINKING!? He killed her true love Luc! She would NEVER be with him. Remember when Jack let go of the beautiful blonde that slipped off the roof that he was ACTUALLY falling for in season 2's "Last Good Day"? She asked HIM for help. Tru actually helped her,&Jack STILL killed her!Tru screamed at him she hated him& wished he had died. And for once Jack agreed with her! Tru would N-E-V-E-R go for Jack. Maybe y'all are yearning for the Buffy days of the Vampire Slayer (good)in love with thethe Vampire (Evil) but come ON, at least the evilvampire had a SOUL. Clearly, Jack does not! As for his whole argument that Tru messes up fate. Um hello! SHE REWINDS DAYS because THEY ask HER for help. Clearly, the universe is working WITH her and it is INTENDED that she change fate! It was just so tragic that Tru felt she couldn't trust anyone enough to tell them her secret. At least she had Harry.

SVU_Obsessed

[28]Jun 1, 2010
    atc4gvn wrote:
    Luc wins by far! You guys that said Jack, what are you THINKING!? He killed her true love Luc! She would NEVER be with him. Remember when Jack let go of the beautiful blonde that slipped off the roof that he was ACTUALLY falling for in season 2's "Last Good Day"? She asked HIM for help. Tru actually helped her,&Jack STILL killed her!Tru screamed at him she hated him& wished he had died. And for once Jack agreed with her! Tru would N-E-V-E-R go for Jack. Maybe y'all are yearning for the Buffy days of the Vampire Slayer (good)in love with thethe Vampire (Evil) but come ON, at least the evilvampire had a SOUL. Clearly, Jack does not! As for his whole argument that Tru messes up fate. Um hello! SHE REWINDS DAYS because THEY ask HER for help. Clearly, the universe is working WITH her and it is INTENDED that she change fate! It was just so tragic that Tru felt she couldn't trust anyone enough to tell them her secret. At least she had Harry.

Calm down, we're just expressing our wishes . And it wouldn't be completely off-base if Tru and Jack had a spontaneous make-out session because of all the tension. But, do I see them in a relationship together? No.

Sci-FiLover22

[31]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3
    atc4gvn wrote:

jack didnt kill her true love.luke went into a house and got killed.did jack point that gun at luke i dont think so.

tru didnt love luke to much b/c by s2 she had moved on to jensen.you dont move on to somebody else that quick if the ex you claim to loved died.

tru and luke was puppy love in my eyes.
    jensen seem like a rebond.
    jack for me seems more of her fit.

on the last good day.we can agree to disagree on jack killing that girl.ppl who saw it wud have said he slip.he couldnt hold her that much longer.we saw in that ep jack didnt want to let her die but tru annoying more evil father told jack to do it.
    i wonder how jack wud be if he didnt have tru dad whispering in his ear every 5 mintues.i think jack wud be doing wud tru is doing.i mean jus think what if tru father was whispering in her ear who to say tru wouldnt be doing what jack is doing.

far as tru messes up with fate i dont think she is nor do i think jack is either.i think their both their to keep balance.i said this before it wud be crazy for tru to be saving everybody and it wud be crazy for jack to be letting everyone die.it needs balance.so having them 2 do 2 different things are okay.

but i like tru and jack for reasons i said already.

Sci-FiLover22

[32]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3

i had to re post this b/c i thought it was jus be in tracherrygirl who said tru and jack but reading other posts.we arent the only that see tru and jack as 1 lol see im not the only one yeah

this is why i like them together (tru & jack)

it wud make sense.if tru parents who both relived days did 2 different things but they made it work.it wud make sense tru and jack wud end up together.

and plus they understand what it really means to relive days.they could connect more deeper than tru ever been to a boyfriend.look at the last couple of eps of tru and jack.like tru ask jack to come spend the day with her on christmas eve.

and can i say i hate love stories that dont have no challenged.i want to know what challenged do luke,jensen or davis bring to tru life?noe if u ask me.tru and jack together seems so more isntersting to how that wud turn out.it seems for entertaining to watch then the others.

and oppsite do attract.they have so much sexaul tension to it dont make no sense lol everytime i see them goat it looks like one of them gone kiss the other lol

Edited on 05/11/2013 7:09pm