Tru Calling Forums

FOX (ended 2005)

theory

jack756

[1]Jun 29, 2010
    • level: 14

i just finished watching it on dvd(i saw the 1st 10 eps on syfy and i was hooked)and i am so mad fox cancell this show on a cliffhanger alot of question were unanswered like:

1.what was the reson that girl was davis was seeing helping jack?

2.when tru was gone find out her dad had her mom killed?

3.how tru was gone react?

4.whats happening to jensen?(i mean his was meant to die but tru saved him and he start changing.he also started to remember stuff like deja vu)

so anyway my theory is.if tru mom and dad both relive days.mom was saving ppl n dad was taking them but somehow there were toghether.have anyone thoght maybe if the show keep going tru and jack would ened up dating.the only reason i say this is ok an epsiode jack told davis why does faith need me if tru was doing the right thing all i thought was good vs evil,balance,and maybe theyre suppose to b 1.i mean opposites attract.like tru parents so do anyone feel the same way i do ?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sci-FiLover22

[2]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3
    jack756 wrote:

i just finished watching it on dvd(i saw the 1st 10 eps on syfy and i was hooked)and i am so mad fox cancell this show on a cliffhanger alot of question were unanswered like:

1.what was the reson that girl was davis was seeing helping jack?

2.when tru was gone find out her dad had her mom killed?

3.how tru was gone react?

4.whats happening to jensen?(i mean his was meant to die but tru saved him and he start changing.he also started to remember stuff like deja vu)

so anyway my theory is.if tru mom and dad both relive days.mom was saving ppl n dad was taking them but somehow there were toghether.have anyone thoght maybe if the show keep going tru and jack would ened up dating.the only reason i say this is ok an epsiode jack told davis why does faith need me if tru was doing the right thing all i thought was good vs evil,balance,and maybe theyre suppose to b 1.i mean opposites attract.like tru parents so do anyone feel the same way i do ?

i like this theory.

it wud make sense.ive been thinking about this for the longest.i thought i was the only one lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.