Tru Calling

Rear Window

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2004 on FOX

• Jackcan relive days too.

Tru is introduced to this girl who says her name is Chris. Then that night a man by the same name comes into the morgue. The woman had stolen the man's idenity. It's obvious that Jack can now relive days too. For example when he took the apartment across the street from Tru so Luc xould not get it. Also, he purposely pressed the wrong numbers to let tru in. I wonder why he wanted the man to die. At the end of this episode Tru did find ouit that Jack can relive days. When Tru left her credit card I thought how stupid could she be until she actually caught the girl. Overall pretty good episode.
  • Jack relives days like Tru!!

Jack relives days like Tru!!

Well it was pretty obvious during this episode, plus I'd already guessed when I watched the previous episode. But I still can't figure out, is he a good guy or a bad guy? Why was he trying to stop Tru from saving that guy? What is Jack up to? First he takes the apatment away from Luke, then he tries his best to let Chris (I think his name was) die.

Whe Tru took out her credit card I was thinking how stupid is she, why would she do that in front of an identity thief. It never occured to me that she was setting her up.

All I can say is that this episode was great & I can't wait for the next one.