Tru Calling

FOX (ended 2005)

Gislef

Tru Calling Fan Reviews (231)

• If only this show would have been created a few years later, maybe it would finally get the credit it deserves. Point me in the direction of a show that's better than the twists and plots because I don't think one exists.

There are always episodes on a show that you just wish never happened or that they changed. One does not exist in Tru Calling, there are only those that you like a little less than the ones you love. This show never got the credit it deserved. It has originality beyond compare, new and amazing plots, twists that would make your head spin, great characters and actors that portrayed them, and so much more. I would recommenced this show to EVERYONE. This show is nothing like we see now, there is some sex appeal, but the show doesn't revolve around sex, drugs, and gossip. It challenges your view on the world, causes you to ask yourself questions, but one : What would you do if you could relive days? With all its great plot lines and twists it is easy to get hooked, and unfortunately those of us who did were left on a cliffhanger....a major one at that. This show never had its closer its bow, that was well deserved. I can go on and on about Tru Calling. It needs to come back and we need to finish the masterpiece that was pushed away.

I LOVE this show, and nothing beats the rush you get from watching it or the need to continue onto the next episode. If the network was smart, we would have been able to find out what happens after and quell our desire to find out.