True Beauty

Finding The Ring

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Jun 21, 2010 on ABC

• This show continues a great run of form! This time, contestants are tested on whether they will help a girl who has lost her ring!

I thought that this was a very interesting episode of True Beauty, and I absolutely love this show! I can't believe how great the show was today, with a greta food challenge1! tHE CRABs were absolutely spectacular, and so was the ice-cream.

I was thrilled that Erika won the challenge, and that David was headed to the Bottom Two, again.

The hidden challenges were great. I loved the challenge with the woman and her ring. I was surprised that three people didn't help her out, which was quite disappointing.

Also, the challenge with the photographer was just as amazing, and I really enjoyed that! I'm surprised tahat Craig survived, even though he failed both Hidden Camera Tasks, but I am thrilled that David is gone, as I didn't like him much.

POverall, I'd highly recommend this one, and this show in general. Keep it up guy,s, and I can't wait until next week!