True Beauty Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Who will win ?

stellarchick86

[1]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 32
    Now that its down to our final 5 and we have a better understanding of their personalities, who do you think will win? We have Joel, Ray, Laura, Julia and Billy left.

Since this is an INNER beauty contest, my vote is between Billy for guys and Julia for girls. I have no idea between them who will win. The reason for Billy is because between the 3 of the guys, he seems the nicest and less likely to 'go off' as much. I never had a problem with him and Ray/Joel have bugged me many times (esp. Ray). I think Laura is really nice so its not that I dont think she will win but Julias had no problems with like anyone I dont think (?) and Laura has said some comments about others I think. But the race is so close between the 2 of them I really have no idea.

Edited on 02/02/2009 10:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

2BPowerRanger

[2]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    I don't think Joel will win, doubt Billy will win, can't tell if Ray will do good, and think the girls will be the last, but idk

timmer82

[3]Feb 4, 2009
    I think Julia might end up winning it. She seems to be passing the secret tests pretty consistently. She looks like she's having a good time too, and has not been in the center of some of the house disputes for the most part.

dool_girl

[4]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 27
    I actually like Julia, Billy, and Joel...so I think ill be okay with whoever wins. I just didnt want Laura to end up winning!

stellarchick86

[5]Feb 16, 2009
    I think its going to be down to Julia/Billy, which is who I thought in the first place. They seem to be the most down-to-earth and the people the judges have the least amount of problems with. Its interesting how the 4 most good looking (arguably, but Id say most would say so) are the ones with the most 'inner beauty' as well where as people like Chelsea, Monique and Hadidiyah who I didnt even understand why they were there, were booted off early. Just something to think about

xoxbachelorxox

[6]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 5

Julia...definitley Julia. At first I wanted Laura to win just because she was fun to watch. I like Billy too! Protein shakes...lol! Ray has bugged me and so has Joel, but i am soooooooooooo glad that Chealsea if off! How did she even get on!?!?!? Anyways, I think Julia will win because she is just naturally nice and fun and has had no problemss at all. My votes for Julia.

2BPowerRanger

[7]Feb 19, 2009
    Julia will win, there is no way that the others will. Joel seems too arrogant, and Billy seems to fake, but Julia is sweet and a good person. Has she ever failed a hidden test? She's been the most beautiful on the inside looking over the season. I would be shocked if one of the guys won

stellarchick86

[8]Feb 19, 2009
    If I was a betting woman Id say Julia as well. Shes never had any problems whatsoever and never got sent to the HofB. If it isnt her then maybe there was some serious butt-kissing going on.

xoxbachelorxox

[9]Feb 19, 2009
    I agree...like I said before, Julia will win because she wants to be Miss USA and she feels that you have to be a role model and she doesn't want to make any mistakes -- little or big!

stellarchick86

[10]Feb 24, 2009
    Im surprised Billy wasnt in 2nd place but Im glad Julia won. I loved how she brokedown and told everyone about her story. And I think she looked the hottest in her picture as well, it sort of reminded me of Adrianne Curreys(Currays?) photos. And Joel was pretty annoying with his cockyness too, I was like enough already you think youre hot we get it! (And that was even AFTER the revelation!)
    Edited on 02/24/2009 6:07am

xoxbachelorxox

[11]Feb 27, 2009
    billy is wayyyy better than Joel anyday!!