True Beauty Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Why did they let CJ go?

ladyoffaith10

[1]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 1
    Letting CJ go: Why ever did they let him go? We all have faults, but he is the most real, and beautiful on the inside...and very good-looking on the outside. When it came down to him and Billy, Billy should have went home. I realize he is much better looking then CJ, but not as nice, or as real. Did any of the judges pay any attention to him giving Billy advice in the Limo on the way to the Hall of Beauty? Even when he KNEW he could go home, he was helping Billy out. As far as the little girl goes, I think CJ knew it was a ploy. Too many things happening outside of the hall every time he went. I would have suspected something too. I can only hope the judges will see the only other "true beauty" is Laura.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

2BPowerRanger

[2]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 9
    CJ is a good person, but three times in the bottom 2? I don't know if he should stay so long. He is a better person than many of the contestants, I can't argue with the judges

stellarchick86

[3]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 32
    2BPowerRanger wrote:
    CJ is a good person, but three times in the bottom 2? I don't know if he should stay so long.

Exactly, plus everything they showed what he had done wrong added up. I dont really have a problem with Billy, not as much as other contestants in the past and also with Ray (he bugs me), so between Billy and CJ Im glad Billy stayed. He didnt really do anything wrong besides having a 'too perfect' picture.

dbcsdragon

[4]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 12
    I really liked CJ. He seemed to have the best character and IMO was the best looking. But agreed, 3 times in the bottom means that he has got to go. I didn't think that he had the worst picture, but he needs to learn not to mouth off to the judges. Logically, CJ should have gone because he has been consistantly in the bottom, but I was voting for Billy to be offed. Up until this episode he has been on of my favorites. His attitude was terrible toward his senior (and he got the best looking one), but what sealed his fate in my opinion was when he repeatedly (at least 3 times) refered to CJ as 'boy.' If I were a judge, he would be kicked off just for that.

dbcsdragon

[5]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 12

ladyoffaith10 wrote:
    As far as the little girl goes, I think CJ knew it was a ploy. Too many things happening outside of the hall every time he went. I would have suspected something too.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Puzzlenutty89

[6]May 26, 2009
    • level: 7
    He was my favorite to win because he seemed to be a real softie. Too bad about the things he said in anger- I think we've all said a few things like that from time to time. And yes, I think it was kind of over the top when they had the litterer throw a bottle right in his path.