A True Blood Community
HBO (ended 2014)

True Blood S06E06: "Don't You Feel Me"

What an episode! I think Season 6 might actually be my favorite season of True Blood so far. I know, I know, I’m as surprised as the rest of you. But the conflict keeps growing and the heroes keep surprising me, and this week the series regained, with the beheading of Governor Burrell, that utter unpredictability that enchanted me as in the early seasons. What a wildly entertaining and deeply upsetting episode this really was.

Before we talk about plot, I feel like we should acknowledge that Todd Lowe retired from True Blood this week (barring any vampire cures, which I think we can assume won't come into play), and he will be greatly missed. Lowe continually impressed with depth he brought to Terry Bellefleur, a character who could have been a shallow vet stereotype. Lowe’s work transformed Terry into a three-dimensional person who was universally loved by fans. The lingering scene of him dying, ironically just hours after Arlene finally figured out how to manage his PTSD, served as sort of an honorarium from the writers to Lowe’s considerable range: He got to portray a new Terry, one who was free of conflict, and then do a juicy death scene, which actors LIVE for. Well done. The show will be less without Lowe and Terry, but I’ve no doubt the actor is onto bigger and brighter things.

Mourning Terry aside, can we all have a collective sigh of relief that Lafayette wasn’t killed in this episode? When Warlo flung him into that tree like a rag doll, I really got concerned. When Terry came over to drop off his security box key and kept Laf out on his porch at night, I got very nervous that he would get caught in the crosshairs of Terry’s crazy suicide plot. But Lafayette is still with us, and for that we can all be grateful.

Sookie survived her father’s attack through Lafayette, as she is wont to do, thanks to the interference of Edward Cullen Warlow, the handsome vampire who lives for her and her alone and likes to sit in brightly lit meadows just *talking* with her, and also who can barely restrain himself from begging her to be his bride. Honestly, all I could think of as Sookie and Warlow basked in the sun together were the Twilight parallels: His anxiety that he would hurt her, her admitting her attraction to him despite \his inherent danger, the sparkliness when they effed. 

It was all very teen dream, as I’ve said, and sort of cheesy fun. Also the pejorative “danger whore” is a new one on me. We had a girl in our high school who had sex in graveyards too, but I don’t remember anyone calling her a “danger whore.” Her boyfriend just had a job as a grave digger.

I am similarly happy, as I suspect all fans are, with how Pam and Eric handled their face off. Both of them rising into the air and then attacking the snipers trained on them—and with one perfectly placed peephole identifying their torturers (ho ho, Steve! Watch out!)—was blissfully satisfying. After two seasons of our favorite duo being at odds, seeing them be all ride-or-die for each other without a word was as comforting as pipin’ hot macaroni and cheese on a cold autumn’s day.

The Vampire Camp, meanwhile, is starting to genuinely make my flesh creep. Even though it appears that inmates are allowed to play Connect Four (dope, whahbout Snakes and Ladders?) , we were treated to a positively nerve-wracking scene of torture that simultaneously inaugurated Sarah Newlin as the series’ new Big Bad and made us love Jason and Jessica just that much more (although really, what a savvy Prince Charming Jason has become… I love how proactive he is these days, defending Jessica and doing something sort of wily). The scene where Sarah tried to force Jessica and an extremely handsome vampire to copulate in front of the "researchers" was so deeply troubling. The level 3 on Jessica’s shirt presaged her wan, broken compliance.

The extremely talented and did I mention hunky vampire James was absolutely fantastic in making me believe he was both being burned (keep in mind that a PA is just hitting him with a flashlight during that scene), and being sort of a total vampire gentleman about the whole situation. Meanwhile, Jason’s facial reactions were a master class in the emoting of barely restrained anguish, and the whole scene was just incredibly poignant; the relief I felt when Jessica was allowed to leave was tangible. I can’t think of a better way to make me root for Jason and to utterly despise Sarah—although whoops, I kind of totally already did.

As a foil to the degradation and defeat of that scene, Eric’s escape with the help of Willa and Lucy felt like a “good ol' days” swashbuckling adventure right out of The Mummy or Die Hard or something. Lucy continually dropping the severed hand they were using to get around and Eric in some impossibly stretched-out guard uniform was a plausible escape and a heartening display of heroism. That he discovered they were squirting Hep-V into the TruBlood is both a relief and an incalculable raise in the stakes for the season going forward. Did I mention I loved this episode? Gosh, moments like Lucy flopping a severed hand on the floor and Eric gruffly yelling “Fantastico!” to a bunch of TruBlood bottlers are exactly why.

Also, Sam realized he did not know how to raise a child even slightly so he gave Emma to her grandmother and avoided committing to ever visiting her again. Hahaha what a jerk. Nicole was scowling at Sam the entire time they were hanging out, and I didn’t blame her. The only thing worth mentioning about the ordeal is a naked lady who happily warmed her crotch with fried chicken. Put that on my bucket list! And by bucket list, I mean list of erogenous zones on which I want to place a hot bucket of KFC. (It's longer than you think.)

Andy Bellefleur’s daughter at last has a name. Adeline Barbarella Capricetta Danica Patrick, or something. The actress playing Adeline is completely winning me over already, and all she’s done recently is sit up and smile. I really hope this storyline goes a bunch of places, and for once I found myself wanting to return to Andy’s storyline, a lifetime first.

Elsewhere, Bill consulted with Lillith again after forcing his blood expert to drain him to the point of inducing a coma, basically. I am starting to really adore the dynamic between the doctor and Bill, they have a kind of Sherlock/Watson meets Don Quixote/Sancho Panza vibe. I think the doctor would help even if Bill did let him leave the airlock to the solid-steel basement ajar, is what I’m saying. Bill’s tete-a-tete with Lillith involved Vaseline on the lens and a lot of bitchy bickering, but Lillith basically said everything was Bill’s problem and sailed off into a thick vapor of red. Bill drank down Warlow’s blood, spiked the beaker, and finally got to meet the sun after so many years of yearning for Vitamin D. The daylight reveal of Bill reminded us all how much pancake makeup Stephen Moyer has been dealing with all these years. You wear it well, dude.

Bill was super despicable and an asshole last season. With almost every episode he wore away all the goodwill built up for arguably the lead of the series, until many of us were relieved to see him dissolve into a puddle like the Wicked Witch of the West. However, with a fantastic stroll through a hail of wooden bullets, Bill came BACK. Oh, he came back big-time. Compelling all the guards to shoot each other and then summarily taking off Burrell’s head in a blip of spectacularly jarring special effects was without a doubt my favorite moment of this season. By this point in the episode we NEEDED this catharsis,we needed to get revenge on what our favorites had been through, and it gave Bill so much of his likeability back. The sinisterness of the human plot against vampires was suddenly trumped by the unquantifiable wild card that is Billith. I am into it! My Boyfriend's Back

QUESTIONS:

... Will Billith be able to cure Hep V?

... Has Sookie fallen prey to Warlow’s charms, or is she plotting her next move?

... Is Terry the “big” death that was teased going into this season, or are more losses to follow?

... What is in Terry’s safety deposit box?

... Do you have a big crush on this season?

... Did you see that beheading coming, or were you blindsided?

... Do Ryan Kwanten and Anna Paquin sleep in a bunkbed in a sauna every night to stay fat-free?

... What did you think of this episode?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/24/2014

Season 7 : Episode 10

255 Comments
Comments (255)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
the heroin thing came from twilight! haha wtf
Flag
I've started to wonder if you calling Nora Lucy is a joke, or if you actually think her name is Lucy. It's kind of confusing.
Flag
It's gotten to the point where I fast forward through Sam's scenes. He's. So. Boring.

This season is a huge improvement over last season but they're still not back to a level where I feel like I care about most of the characters (so many boring or annoying storylines still going on). I doubt they ever will be at this point.
Flag
The most important thing about this season is that it's much better than the last one. I still don't rate it up with 1, 2 & large parts of 4. I think the dialogue's a little flat, when Ball was in full swing it was amazing. It was warm and self-aware and funny in a way that made you love the characters. They've lost a lot of that unfortunately. The show has also lost all of its mystery elements, I liked those.

What they're doing right is paring back the subplots and improved some of the remaining ones. Especially Andy, I actually like his stuff at the moment. As to this episode:

Sam showed glimpses of being bearable again which was good. I honestly don't see the point of his new girlfriend or whatever she is. She came in with so much promise as a champion of sups but her story has nosedived. And Dickcide is getting tedious. Watching this episode I thought if there were ever a time for the writers to show there is a point to the werewolves it would be this season. Give them a purpose to band together or reveal a secret mystical thing about them or something. Clearly they prefer drawing out the werepup dirge instead. What chance is there of the werewolf material ever improving on the show?

Terry's death was reasonable but could have been much better. His lack of screen time this season made the death seem contrived and I don't think they nailed the ironic tragedy of death just after being content story but at least the glamouring away war memories was an intelligent use of vampires.

Eric and Pam's cliffhanger was tainted for me because the Gov's peeps just expected them to kill each other without being forced to, it was a cop out. Imagine how much better it would have been if it had been well established that each had to kill or be kill and had a time limit, and then Eric and Pam still managed to do everything they did, apart from that they were both pretty good this episode, especially the fantastico.

Jason and Sarah's stuff did some real damage. I know we don't like Sarah much but let me get this straight; Jason kept her silent by threatening to expose that she had slept with him? First of all is Sarah's position supposed to be so vulnerable that having had sex would have her discarded. Does everyone hate her or are the whole (fictional) government of Louisiana (and Jason) total misogynists. Aside from that at least Jason had some funny lines.

Jessica's sex scenes was okay but not great, I didn't think her 'mate' acted very well.

Bill putting himself in a coma didn't make much sense and Lillith being as elliptical as ever made me roll my eyes. On the other hand early into this episode I was just thinking how I don't like the Governor's character, he failed to have enough presence and his dialogue always seemed overly wordy so I was delighted when he lost his head.

And Sookie and Warlow. I'm not sensing enough chemistry between these two yet. The whole arranged marriage thing seems like an excuse to avoid them having a courtship or any sort of romantic evolution. Warlow just keeps saying how she's his and she's all wary. Why isn't she melting with his gaze? He's clearly made far less of an impact on her than Bill, Eric or Alcide. I guess I can live with her calling herself a 'danger whore' it's sort of taking back the power in the word, but their sex scene showed just how mechanical and unerotic the sex on this show has become. It's like the characters are forced into it by some premium cable mandate but do so unwillingly and just go through the motions.

So overall I had a lot of issues with this episode but that's not to say I didn't enjoy, I actually did and there was a lot to like but the show still has a ways to go.
More+
Flag
I assumed that the Governor and Sarah were an item. So the threat is having him find out that she cheated on him and therefore will get thrown out on her ass.
Flag
I agree about Pam and Eric, it just happened too fast. I still loved their scenes and thought they were the best part, but I still wanted more out of it.

Also, I agree about this season not rating up to the first 2, but larger parts of 4? For me it doesn't rate up to large parts of 3, and maybe a few of the good, but very small parts of 4. I think it's better than most of four and all of 5. The only thing that got me through 5 was Pam and Tara.
Flag
Season 3 didn't do much for me.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag

Oh yeah, and since when did Alcide become such a dick? Like he was a good guy and now he's a murderous jerk. Is this how he's going to continue to be? Hope not.
And Sam's story line is going absolutely no where. A giant circle of WTF.
Flag
Why is Nora now called Lucy?
I know a lot of people don't care for her, because they think she's getting in the way of Eric's affections with... well, everyone, but I think she has sooo much to bring to the table as a character. Just think of all the flashbacks we could get out of her, Eric, and Godrick!!! That would be awesome.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Anna Paquin is rail thin lately. Too thin. I didn't get her whole "they call me a whore, so I'm going to act like a whore" speech ... at all. But I hope Ben/Warlow sticks around because this show could use more gentlemen, who don't have hidden intentions/agendas.

What happened to the other fairy sisters bodies? Are they still just chilling all post mortem style in Bill's house? Gross. I mean, at least give the little girls a proper burial.
Flag
I really like this season. Even though I'm a real trubie, I have to admit that the show had its problems, and that some previous seasons had many flaws. The message this time is 'who are the real monsters?' and it works brilliantly. Everything is perfect except for...

IMO, there are about 4 four people who actually care about Sam/Alcide story and the only and real reason behind it is - logic!! There's none of it. Why would Sam be so afraid as we were able to see in this episode, when he can literally shift into any animal he wants, while Alcide is only a wolf.

I loved what Bill did, even though I expected something so drastic to happen in the finale.
Flag
The question isn't will Billith be able to cure Hep V, but will he *choose* to. I'm hoping not cuz I am ready for Nora......To...Go.

I'm not sure what Sookie is doing but she can stay human & Benlow can still "just" feed off her. I wonder if Billith be pissed to find out Sookie & Benlow "did the deed?"

Classic misdirection with Terry's death! I don't think they're finished killing people off yet.

I, too, am glad Lafayette made it through the ep. i was SO worried when he was standing in the doorway talking to Terry!

I'm glad Burrell is dead, but he was Bill's only lead!

I thought Ryan Kwanten did a great job in this ep! From cocky vamp killer to rescue guy to having to watch as Jess (almost) screwed another guy.

After the first few eps, I was really worried this season was gonna be as bad as some of last season. These last few eps have really picked up the urgency of the storylines & brought some laughs & some WTFs! back to old TB!
Flag
Awesome episode. 3 awesome episodes in a row, in fact. This season rules.
Flag
I'm not saying it isn't neat, but I still feel like they handled Jasons's transition from vampire killing (after all his story about the Authority, while told for subversive reasons, just also happened to be true...he DID kill a TON of a vampires, like, a mere few days ago, and he DID kind of like it...at the time anyway), to vampire loving is a little bit off? I mean, it's like "oh man, now that the ghosts of my parents are no longer haunting me (why were they bothering him again? did we ever figure that out?), I really like vampires now" (not just Jessica...lest we forget, even before Jason got SUPER angry at vampires due to his parents, he never really liked them, even when he was doing it with Jessica he really just liked her, and more just tolerated other "vampers") .

I mean, it's cool he's super NAACP now about it, but I still don't think they handled his change of feelings on vampires very well (since, again, this is more about Jessica and less explained as per his feelings on the rest of them).
Flag
I think Jason is pretty much the same guyas he has always been: there's a difference between to kill vampires hellbent on destruction, like King Russell or Salome, and to torure, imprison and/or poison unsuspecting baby vampires like Tara and Jessica.

The only thing that suprises me is that, out of all the characters in True Blood, Jason had to be the one to point out said difference.
Flag
Staff
Jason did a make rather a hard turn between last season's finale (he was set on killing vampires) to this season (sitting up in bed asking Sookie if parents were always anti-vampire like he had the 24 hour flu of being bigoted) I think this is one of the many positive choices the new powers that be have made to bring True Blood back in line with how it used to be- aka, a sympathetic good-guy Jason vs. a crazy and confused Jason.
Flag
Ryan Kwanten was the best I've ever seen him in this episode. When he's explaining about killing vampires then turns around and says 'Fucking racists!' it may have been one of my favourite lines in True Blood ever...
Flag
Loved the episode. Surprisingly loved the Billith scenes!!! - obviously mostly him compelling the guards, demanding to know where Jessica is and him ripping off Governor Burrell's head, such a good scene.
The Eric scenes were great, especially loved Tara, she seemed weirdly likeable. And Willa too! Willa and Nora look quite similar. This season is shaping up to be amazing, all the action is coming into place. Although I'm still quite baffled by Warlow and his position in the show...especially if he isn't helping the vampires. But good for Sookie?
Devastated about Terry but it was a great scene. Massive crush on this season!!!
Flag
I loved it when Willa said we have to save Tara, oh and Jessica. Eric was like yeah, fine, if we have to lol.
Flag
Sorry after thought: Sam kills Alcid then takes his place as pack leader to protect Emma!!
Flag
The weres would never accept a shifter as their leader..period.
Flag
Staff
PSSSHHHHHT no one ever would bow down to Sam...I'm sorry he is just too meh.
Flag
Q1 Probably not.

Q2 She's fallen prey to Warlow’s abs.

Q3 Sookie may be the big death technically, if she decides to get with Ben's plan.

Q4 cash, the cure to hep v, the dead body of a former Gilmore girl?

Q5 Ben was crush worthy (but the whole let's run away together and drink only each others blood for ever and ever thing is kinda creepy)

Q6 Didn't see it coming but hoped and prayed that it would

Q7 Yes

Q8 Loved it! Really hoping that Eric shows Billith where the compound is and we get more decapitating gory fun! Badass Bill is awesome! I just hope Sookie used some light fairy magic protection, cause I'm still team Eric and Sookie don't need no baby daddy.
Flag
I don't know,if they stopped using some drugs or are on some,but this season is so,so,sooo much better than last ones. I enjoyed witches and vampires and all,but got bored with side stories and I know show changed creators.
Andy has so much bettter story and I actually care what happens,only characters that are still boring to me are Alcid+his pack and Sam...yawnn.
But the rest is awsome and this season might be the best one apart from 1st one.
Flag
I really enjoyied the episode, the trama is finally evolving.

- I am sad about Terry, but it was all his foult. And Arlene already new in her hart it was going to happen,

- Alcide... get him out of the serie !

- Sookie, way to go with sexy Ben!

- Bill, you are so lost that Eric will be the one who will save everyone hahhaha

ERIC FOREVER
Flag
It's 2 in the morning and I am too sleepy to write about all the other AMAZING developments in this episode, but I had to say just this: Although Alcede has been a complete a$% for the entire season so far, I could have just kissed him when he said "You are dead, Sam...don't ever come back". Yes, Sam, move along now....no more screen time for you, please.
I love the director of this episode....such wingspan of visionary genius, so many things happened in one episode that probably didn't happen in half a season (previous seasons). Well done!
Flag
Staff
Hhahaha yeah that was a real save the cat moment. And Merlotte's was running just fine without him. How beautiful will it be if Sam just turns into a catfish and jumps in a river and swims to oblivion?
Flag
Alas, I have a nagging premonition that it is too good to be true...He'll be back to his utterly boring self and proceed to cause me headaches due to excessive eye-rolling. And did I mention Alcide has become a total bastard, he and his pack can turn into wolves and permanently emigrate somewhere far, far away, for all I care.
Flag
Flag
Flag
*Alcide, see? I told you I am too sleepy to spell.
Flag
Christ Fandango! That's all i can say about this episode and the season. There's not an episode i don't wanna watch again
Flag
How can Sam just 'leave town?' Doesn't the dude own a bar? Called Merlotte's??? Who run's that bar when Sam is not there (half the time) and when half the waitresses are getting killed or having some kind of supernatural crisis? (About once an episode).
- Lafayette's lines are so killer: 'There goes the neighbourhood!"
- The Vampire with Jessica was so handsome - who is the actor?
- Bill, Erik, Pam and Tarah totally rocked this episode, and Baby Vamp Willa is off to a good start! - That moment where Erik put his eye into the peep hole and said something like, "I see you Newlin" was priceless!
- Why do you keep calling Nora - Lucy?
- Terry's character had become a bit obsolete but I think killing him was silly. They could have sent him away like Hoyt - to find himself or something... I mean they never should have brought the Iraq war story to begin with, it didn't fit this show, and I think that's where the charcater lost direction, before that he was really great as a supporting actor who set the feel for the community of Bon Temps... Although the Vampire world has become more awesome then ever, when you look back at those two first seasons in Bon Temps, and the slow character studies, of all these townsfolk, it does feel like they have lost that uniqueness that orignally made the show feel human despite the vampires.....
Anyway still an awesome episode! Billith was on fire with his closing scene of the night!!
-
More+
Flag
Staff
I think of Nora as the actress, Lucy Griffiths. She's usually in the show for all of 30 seconds,but maybe I should put a sticky note on my tv screen to remind me.
Flag
Loved it! Great episode and your reviews are a delight.
Almost every season of True Blood so far had these wtf moments. Russel Edgington ripping out a guys spine. Eric useing some guys heart like a juice box. Sam exploding a chancellor from within. And now we have our scene for season 6. Billith ripping off Governor Burrells head.
Flag
-Doubtful. Possibly with help from the blood dude and either his own or Warlow's blood.
-Probably both.
-We're gonna see more deaths, for sure.
-Either some stupid Macguffin, or ill-gotten gains.
-Definitely!
-Didn't see the beheading coming, but I'm pretty sure it was a stupid, unhelpful move on Bill's part. I'm betting this leads to the meet-the-sun room happening faster, not stopping it. Ms. Newlin's way more psycho than the Governor was.
Flag
The weird thing about Terry's death was that no one seemed at all surprised by it. They were all just like "oh no what a thing to happen."
Flag
It's Bon Temps, a gun shot wound to the neck must be on of the most normal deaths this town has seen since the big reveation.
Flag
-Not sure. He will need more fairy blood to be able to day walk his way through the vamp-camp.
-Neither. She's finally accepted what she is: Completely Nuts.
-No way!! Although, I was sad to see him go..... I think it will be a vampire who dies. It will probably be somone we'll miss :( but I'm hoping it's Tara, cuz she sucks..
-The cure for cancer. No, no, the secrets of Roswell. Wait, even better, the
-real- reason why we're all still watching this show! (hint, its not alex skaarsgard or boobs!)
-I totally saw it coming! I read the first 2 sentences of this article (out of curiousity!) before watching the episode...oops...
-I dunno, but they're both in great shape!
-I didnt know Pan could fly?!?!!?!?! WTF
Flag
*Pam
Flag
Sorry Terry but Terry who? What's the fuss about a minor-minor character going on his merry way? Nice guy sure, nice actor but his staying or going has no impact on this story... Can't believe the hype over this minor news... Hope they do kill off some character that is a main character and shake things up for real
Flag
-Tara
-Eric's sister
-Warlow
-the blonde bitch
-reverand dumbass
Flag
I guess those are all likely to go but none is really a main character... Tara has no purpose in the story and Warlow just arrived with new supernatural blah blah and killer abs...

I dare them to kill Alcide (actually I'd say he's likely to go) Jason or Sam or Bill... Sure Sookie and Eric are probably safe and I don't want Pam nor Lafayette to go but after 6 seasons it does not make sense that amidst all this violence none of the main character has truly died
Flag
That has always been a big problem, since the show refuses to kill any character who has been around for a long time. They finally did it in this episode, but it was nothing groundbreaking. You can blame Alan Ball for that, because he once said as long as he was in charge he wouldn't kill off any of the main cast, even someone like Terry. By doing this along with some other things, he kept the show from evolving and decided to just spin the wheels.
Flag
Amen!
Flag
Yes I agree. Season 6 is tied with Season 1 for being the best seasons of True Blood. Congrats to the new showrunner. They made the right choice by replacing Alan Ball (Or was it him that stepped down? But he did great with Banshee, so both showrunners are great.)
Flag
There sure was a lot going on in that episode... all of a sudden about a season and a half of dead and stagnant plots got tidied up or at least moved forward! Still don't care about some of it (Andy and his faerie kid), but still, good hustle.

Like most, I'm sad to see Todd Lowe go. He really did bring a soft touch of vulnerability and humanity to what could have otherwise been a very one note character. Probably as good a time as any to move on, though.

Good work from the new showrunning folks. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Flag
So im the only person who didnt like this episode?
Flag
I found it funny that Pam was saved from being injected because the shrink has “a thing” for her. He was drooling all over her during the fight! I bet this would happen in real life! Twisted
Flag
I suspected as much since he asked Pam about her maker in the therapy session.

I'm glad he's on her side, even if its in a twisted "American Horror Story" kind of way.
Flag
Absolutely agree. I know I would, since Pam has always been my crush on this show.
Flag
So I'm thinking that there must be another evil vamp around... cuz who killed all the fae in the safehouse/club?? I don't think it was Warlow. Maybe some of these references are to another vampire, and everyone just assumed it was Warlow......
Flag
I agree, how can Sookie just disregard the fact that Warlow killed all the fairies at the club? Cuz it was him, unless the show reveals a new vamp/fairy character… which would make even less sense. The whole Warlow story is awkward and the sex scene really wasn't all that sexy to me. But I love Willa and Lafayette and Eric
Flag
I was just explaining to someone the other day how the males in True Blood always seem to have better sex scenes than the females. They always seem to have more direction and display another side to the character. Aside from her scenes with Bill, I feel like Sookie's sex scenes are terrible. Tara's weren't good either. They just come off forced and awkward.
Flag
Oh, and I don't include Sam in this. His scenes are also forced, like Nicole. Still don't understand why that happened.
Flag
Warlow said he can't control himself sometimes, particularly at night. Sookie said she's been with him at night, and Warlow said he was in control at the time because he had fed. I'm pretty he was referring to feeding on the fairies at the club, where he lost control and killed them all.
Flag
You could be right on that, but the fae attack in the club was in daytime. I mean I guess it makes sense that it was Warlow, but he seemed so sad about what he did to his village that I couldnt picture him doing the same again. Plus it would be very true blood to have it turn out to be that theres another player involved. Maybe I just don't want it to be him cuz I kinda dig his character lol. Tho that sex scene was kinda silly. I just can't believe Sookie hasn't heard about the club or wondered where Niall went??
Flag
Flag
I thought that this season had been pretty watchable, except for the past few episodes gradually overdosing on the campiness and silliness once again; effectively containing more bad stuff than good. Funny thing is that Lily's enthusiasm actually almost made me believe this episode was much better than it was.

I still consider Eric's entire plan to have been pretty dumb for the character, based on happy coincidences and random luck way too much. Sending a freshly-made vampire back to her father and not predicting she wouldn't be able to resist her urges or make things worse, surrendering to the point where he could've been easily killed many times over, etc.

Sookie kind of labeled herself in an apt way. The whole scene had such strong Twilight and your-silly-teen-romance vibes that I literally kept waiting for when it would turn out to be Warlow's fantasy or a dream... except it didn't.

Lafayette's ghost possessions are generally cringe-worthy moments to me, and this time was no different. In fact it was made even worse by including Sookie's father-turned-psycho. Wacky.

Sam and Emma didn't make much sense to me. First she gets captured by her grandmother against her will, gets taken away and cries back to Sam, then once back with Sam she starts asking about her grandmother again as if nothing bad had ever happened between them... oookay. I suppose it was yet another pointless storyline for Sam.
At least Alcide stopped acting like an idiot before the season's end. I guess that's something.

Jason was quite fun to watch, even if it wasn't all very smart. Sarah Newlin absolutely couldn't handle being a Big Bad, so I hope they are not going there. A mean bitch? Yes, and keep it at it.

The most enjoyable moment must've come with Bill. This season makes me really glad that they decided to keep Stephen Moyer. After downright destroying the character last season, I didn't think there was much hope. Perfectly cheesy and bloody scene with Governor and his guards, I did not see it coming.

Shame about Terry, since it was a rather silly way to go out. But then he brought it on himself.

With Burrell's death there is certainly a newly restored feeling of unpredictability to the show. Could be interesting.
More+
Flag
Eric turning Willa and sending her home didn't bother me. Turning himself in so easily did. I read a comment on another site which I thought was interesting. It said, Eric has always held family to the highest regard and that it's hard for him to fathom others not doing the same. This actually makes a lot of sense to me.

If you recall, Eric held a grudge against Russell for a 1,000 years all because Russell slaughtered his human family. He also loved his maker, Gordic, so much he was willing to meet the sun alongside him. Eric may act cold and emotionless, but family and loyalty mean everything to him. He's been lashing out at Pam for quite some time, which annoys me, but at the end of the day he's still her maker. To him,turning on Pam the way the Govenor did to Willa is incomprehensible. I think that's why Eric didn't forsee it and was shocked by the Govenor's betrayal.

Sam and Alcide, all of that is nonsense that needs to go away. As Sam said, they use to be friends or acquaintances who respected one another. Alcide killed a man for Sam! The whole thing is dumb and needs to stop. Emma is fickle and her grandmother is crazy, but I'm glad that chapter is closed.
More +
Flag
Personally, and I am apparently in a minority... I can't seem to get into ANYTHING this season is dishing out... everything that has happened so far I was able to predict beforehand including Bill ripping off heads... it all seems very forced and not particularly interesting anymore.

The wolf pack thing and Sam is beyond boring... Sookie and her usual "danger hoaring" ...yawwwn. I don't know. I felt really sad about Terry, but he hasn't been a presence in the show for quite a while so it made more sense he's gone. I am not sure I will make it to the end of the season myself given the boredom with it, and I have been watching the show since S1... generally disappointed with the writing to say nothing about the acting. About the only thing still holding my attention is Eric and what he may evolve to/from.
Flag
I agree with Sookie, she may be a whore.
Flag
nothing wrong with being "paid" with orgasms
Flag
Loving the 2:1 exchange rate at the mo.
Flag
No judgement, just agreeing with her.
Flag
I think she now likes to talk "dirty" as a lead up to sex (or talk "dirty" in bed)--lol

I'm pro-sex but anti-stupidity and Sookie is Stupid (so I hope she doesn't reproduce)
Flag
I hope to god not. This show has had enough fucking baby stories.
Flag
Who the hell is this Lucy your talking about who kept dropping the hand? Her name is Nora.
Flag
"...(It's longer than you think.)" Have we met?
Terry's death was piss poor in its execution, that is unless magic's afoot to bring him back for more living Hell with dippy Arlene? Either that or, in reality, I can't help but think Todders wanted out of the show quick smart.
It struck me the other week how it'd been a while since Sookie'd got her thrupenny bits out and then wham bam no thank you mam, there's another naff shag scene. Why? It's a toss up between Sookie having a sympathy shag with Warlow or to simply experience fae + vamp sex. Vamp sex is supposed to be melty orgasm-tastic, so one can only imagine a trifecta would make a chicken bucket forever redundant.
Queen of the merkins is narking me. I hate Warlow being sired to her with it's neutering effect and want Bill to get the Brazilian hot wax on that bitch's nethers.
Sam giving up the kid had me more surprised than the beheading; considering the time invested in the whole to do. And Alcide's get out of just about everywhere or else has Sam knackered for story lines. I like Sam's character, as he's a substantial heart that others have relied on from the beginning.
Several shows appear to be noting how wieldy they've become and have cast/crew spouting on about returns to an earlier or original premise. This gives me hope but also substantial fear, as it sounds more like a couple who've realised their future's end.

More+
Flag
I agree. The directing of this episode was particularly uninspired I think. Terry's final scene and the Sookie sex scene were flat as can be, pretty poor for key moments.
Flag
While I'm loving this season so far, is it just me or did I just forget what the previous season were like or is the show becoming a parody of itself? I swear the last season has had me laughing more than any other.

Some of the scenes in it (the majority being the sexual ones) are genuinely some of the funniest things I've seen on TV.
Flag
Staff
True Blood has always in its heart been a comedy, but like the best comedies it doesn't tell you when to laugh :)
Flag
It has been like this before. Borderline parody, a lot of campiness involved. Usually tolerable... to a point.
Flag
By far the best and saddest moment for me this episode was the Eric and Nora scene where she was being injected.
Flag
I genuinely lost it when she said she was going to see their father.
Flag
Flag
ok! season six is great!! even darker then other seasons!! but the final few minutes of TB last nite really kinda made wanna kick the living daylights out of both warlow and sookie!!! that part where she calls herself a "danger whore" then she strips down and gets on warlows lap made me think she just aint no "danger whore", shes a straight up whore! those few minutes of TB were the worst few minutes of the whole series! she either has a motive for wat shes doing or sookie is just doing wat she has been for the past six seasons is just having sex with vampers! for some reason last nite out of the whole six seasons i just was disgusted with her antics! otherwise that was one hell of an episode! i especially do like the beginning of the way it started!! there was no way in the world would they ever be able to get eric and pam to square off against one another!! not after their history!
Flag
"but the final few minutes of TB last nite really kinda made wanna kick the living daylights out of both warlow and sookie!!!" - ewwwwww, you want to kick people while they are having sex. ewwwww, what kind of a sick freak gets off on that. ewwwwww.

Also wat is not a word, i believe you meant "what".

And again, ewwwwwww to kicking people while they are having sex.
Flag
"...for wat shes doing..."
she is doing twats? wtf, I missed something;-)

I guess the freak above likes S&M or BDSM--kicking people during sex...I haven't heard of that before but there is a freak for everything!
Flag
I was happy with her decision to take control of her sexuality. So many people online are calling her names, slut shaming her character... the sexism is ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with a woman who has sex with whomever she pleases, whenever she pleases, especially when she can't catch an STD or get pregnant. Although, not sure about the latter with Warlow. Sure, she is attracted to dangerous men, but that isn't the problem people are having with her. They hate that she is a woman enjoying sex and being free. Deal with it & get over your silly conditioned responses.
Flag
Why are you attacking him? That's how the writers wrote it. She's the one who brought up the term whore then immediately jumped in his lap all because he said no, you're not. It's like she was saying, "yes, I am I'll prove it." Everything she did screamed negative connotations. It's one thing to have sex because you want to and enjoy it, but it's another thing to not respect yourself while doing it.
Flag
@tdm260:
"honest discussion"--lol. You said someone was attacking someone just because they said they were happy with a woman taking control of her sex drive and didn't like the sexism---I can't have an "honest discussion" with sexist so I just laugh at them. Sookie seemed to want to do it (didn't see any ulterior motive or a gun to her head) and I don't understand the thought that she didn't respect herself. Even if she didn't, that is just because of stupid sexist conventions of ignorant sectors of society.

I'm just surprised people are so upset with fictional characters having sex. I just hope these posters aren't Americans because we (Americans) get slammed here all the time for the uptight Puritain views on sexuality (not my view and I'm an American).

Your actions do not affect me but hopefully life experiences affect you and broaden your outlook on sexuality. The original commenter came off as very sexist and when someone posted something in disagreement you seems to get very upset. Personally I find myself more relaxed after sex and thought that it might chill you out.

whatever
Flag
you and mazzafacker need to get laid;P
Flag
Why? Will it make YOU act more mature? I was trying to having a honest discussion with you, but clearly that's not an option.
Flag
how do you know she didn't respect herself?
I guess you never talk dirty "in bed"...
Also the OP said "I just was disgusted with her antics..."--that was the OP and not the writers
Flag
@ one of the retards below:
when did I call you and evil person?
stop getting your panties in a wad over a fictional tv show with a woman who likes sex (I'm ignoring her falling in love at the drop of a hat)
Flag
Talking dirty? Wow you really need to watch that scene again. That is not what happened at all.
Flag
wats with you! are you one of these people, i say yes you say no, i say black you say white! firt you jump on my coment about her sexual behaviour and now you bring up with talking dirty in bed! its not wat she saying so much as wat shes doin is botherin me!so wat if i said if i was disgusted with her antics, who cares, but obviously you do! like i said its only a tv show and not someone you know, so why take offense to me sayin that i was disgusted by thee her antics and the final few minutes of the show!! as if you didnt see the positive side of my comment! you really took offense to this so this is why i called you a feminist as tdm260 states "thats how the writers wrote it"! and im just commenting on it! i have nothing to do with that part! listen just leave the rest of this alone! im trying to be mature and adult about this adult show!! so take the same flavour! this is terrible when you cant leave ur opion on an opion board just for someone to come along and say ``screw you, you dont have opion you evil evil person!!!``
More +
Flag
wow another feminist shooting a man down for his opion! dam its only a tv show!as well i shouldnt have to justify why i felt the way i did! did you even read my comment and understand it??? plz kinda read wat people are saying before you come on here and take a round out of someones comment! i dont hate sookie nor did i even imply it! and my response is not conditioned it how i felt! do not ever minimize how someone feels! dam feminsit!
Flag
you sound upset--therapy may help you deal with your "women issues" or just get laid (may improve your cheerful (lol) disposition and make you less angry about woman enjoying sex--even idiots like sookie can enjoy sex (even though she annoys me) so there may be hope for you
Flag
@GC: I kind of felt sorry for the troll (or anti-sex commenters) since their comments/arguments come off as stupid so I didn't want to embarrass them by pointing out the spelling...plus my comments often have typos since we can't edit them;-) However, they typically don't have the atrocious spelling and grammar as the "wat" or "twat" (lol) person.

@mazzafacker

opion = opinion
dam = damn
its = it's
show!as = ...show! As... [wow that is one bad sentence and should say: As well, I shouldn't have the way I...]
OMG, so much wrong with the sentence that I gave up.

lol @ mazzafacker: asking if I read their comment and understood it. Duh, of course. Despite the horrendous grammar I read and understood the comment and disagreed with it. How dare I disagree with someone else's comment? What is this? We have a mind of our own! Wow! (sarcasm)

More for mazzafacker:
Sorry if I hurt your feelings and please grow a pair! If you post stupid sexist comments as serious comments then expect responses that differ from yours. What are you, twelve years old? I can not affect your feelings unless you let me so again, grow a pair. I hate that rationalization of "you make me mad". No, you allow yourself to get angry. You can not control others but can only control your response.
"dam feminsit"... guess you mean "damn feminists". So you want to damn (send to hell) all women who consider themselves equal to men when you average everything out (men have more muscle bulk/strength but women have more endurance...these are just true GENERALIZATIONS and don't apply to all men and all women).

No point in arguing with a tard
More +
Flag
I am really disappointed in you Vicky.

I am disappointed you let this little debate go on without correcting mazzafacker's spelling and sentence structure

dam should be spelled damn

plz should be spelled please

wat should be spelled what

"plz kinda read wat people are saying before you come on here and take a round out of someones comment!" = pretty sure he meant to say - please kindly read what people are saying before trashing someone else' comment!

"dam feminsit!" = pretty sure he meant damn feminist

Flag
feminist is not a bad word or an insult but I am not sure what a feminsit is
Flag
@GC: "Non words annoy me."--> Do they make you grumpy;-)

maybe it is a dwarf van?
Flag
Is it a type of van, like a transit? Or would that be something to do with transsexuals?

Non words annoy me.
Flag
Is he (?) calling you a minimalist feminist Vicky? Wouldn't that make you a dwarf? Wow, that's not very pc!
Flag
Make the stupid stop. PLEASE make it stop. But at least Terry is dead. WOOOHOOO! One stupid plot down two maybe three to go. Now they just need to kill off Alcide and the rest of the hillbilly werewolf crew, Sam, and maybe Lafyette. Then, maybe we can focus on good plots and writing and we won't have stereotypical evil maniac doctors injecting things into people. Seriously? That guy had evil doctor laugh and everything.

Is Sookie not a fairy vampire now? I thought her drinking his blood after him biting her kind of solidified that. Please, so they can stop with the people obsessed with Sookie show. Plus I think Sookie would make an interesting vampire. Is this the only way she can become a fairy vampire. Because if I remember correctly if she becomes a vampire she loses her fairy powers. That was I believe a thing the first couple of seasons.

The whole Jason thing was dumb. When he can pull things over on people then they are dumb. And if they are this dumb. There is no way these morons can do this to vampires. They are a big bag of stupid, headed by Sara who isn't bright herself. There is no way any of them could deal with vampires. No way. This is officially dumber than the witches and is bordering on werepanthers.

Andy's daughter Adalind is making me wonder what is in store for her. Maybe Sookie and Warlo can start a fairy vampire gang.

Sam should be next to die. His story has never been interesting since the first season. He and Alcide can go.

Bill was fun.

Also, Willa trusting on Tara to know what to do is still annoying. Tara also needs to be putting on the chopping block. Hopefully Bill or Eric will off her.

?'s
No idea. The writers can go either way with it. If Warlo's blood can cure their sun allergy then who knows.

I thought the graveyard humping was pretty much her succumbing to his charms. Plus I am pretty sure she is a Vampire now right?

If Terry is a big death then the writers have lost the concept of the term "big". But I am not sure who I want more to die. Tara, Sam or Alcide? Tara, definitely. She violates too many rules of their universe.

Likely something magic.

Jessica. mmm

Saw it coming.

Likely just brown rice and veggies.

Better than last week. But still unbelievably bad
More+
Flag
In short, it's all stupid. This is True Blood, the stupid won't stop.

I thought it was kind of funny when Eric said they would leave as soon as they find Pam, and then Willa was like "we need to find Tara and Jessica too." The look on Eric's face, which pretty much spelled "oh god," was priceless.
Flag
It was such a "teen vampire" moment for Willa too! She's willing to run away, but only if she takes all her friends with her (and Eric is way over his head just keeping his family alive)

Its going to be fun to see the Northmans once/if they get out of this.
Flag
Yeah they could have a happy thanksgiving supper all together, Eric, Pam and Willa and Tara, and Sookie as the turkey maybe
Flag
Good point, there's no way to tell if Willa would be as recepive to an stepmaker as Pam and Jessica have been so far.
Flag
That was a funny part of the episode. I also liked Newlin's reaction to Eric.
Flag
I want a Warlow doll for Christmas, please. Full size one.
Flag
lol! here you go: www.warlowdoll.com :P
Flag
Questions:
1) Bill will either use his own blood, or he'll somehow get Warlow to come back and use the fairy/vamp blood.
2) Warlow said he's been waiting for her for thousands of years so Sookie drank his blood and accepted her fate as a Danger Whore.
3) I love Terry, but he was by no means a big death. I think it will be one of our beloved vampires and that scares me...
4) Money. Maybe Arlene will finally get her kids out of that bat shit crazy town.
5) Yes! It's back to the True Blood basics for sure.
6) I thought the govenor would be Eric's kill, but Bill works too. That's a hideous face he's making in that screenshot...
7) Maybe he does. I think she just doesn't eat enough. She's too skinny now.

8) Another good episode. I was a bit apprehensive about this whole vampire camp after the Vampire Authority debacle from last year, but I'm loving it now. Eric and Pam killing the guards was a predictable move, but still great. Those doctors were scared shitless lol. The Northman family breakout with all it's handscan hijinks had me cracking up. I also loved when Willa mentioned saving Tara and Jessica. Eric's annoyed, "Yeah, I guess, if we really have to" response was priceless.

Sarah Newlin, although there is a part of me that loves her definition of religious crazy, is a horrible person and I can't wait for Jason to destroy her life all over again. It's nice to see Jason on another campaign to save someone he cares about. Racist Jason was getting old.
More+
Flag
There are human beings whose solution to the alien is the concentration camp ( Native Americans, Jews, Japanese) and then there are the others, people who are simply decent, like Jason Stackhouse. Comments throughout the episodes have said,that he is boring, that the series should get rid of him, that he is useless and on and so forth. The fact is that Jason Stackhouse, and to a not so lesser degree Sheriff Beauregard, are the human center of the series, the fact that when push comes to shove, as it had to an incredible agnitude; human decency will persist.
I know supernatural series tend to ask us to favor the nice, sexy, attractive monsters that they promote; but I personally have always sided with humanity. I may have sometimes sympathy for Sam or Sookie or others, but really my allegiance has always been clear to me.
What TB has made clear to me is how much we tend to judge people, here characters, by the instant . the very short term and not by the long term. I, as others, loved Bill Campton when he first entered Marlotte's and met Sookie, as I liked her and many other characters. In the long term, though, they all revealed that they are monsters first; even Jessica when she massacred the fairy sisters two episodes ago. One can say, well at least she has scruples and is genuinely contrite at having done that. Okay, but does that make her a believable vampire and the answer is no.
Eric and Pam have been the two consistent vampires in the series. Even in love they are self-centered and never have pretended to be anythiing but what they are. Alcide has gone this path, too, but as he does he is gaining more of the monstrosity within him. Sookie was relatively smart when we began this journey and now has become incredibly stupid and reckless. She has no goal, no plan, no real moral center and this is well displated by her constant attraction to danger.
In the end, the series and especially this season, we are asked to disregard the trappings or the seductive veils of the illusionary aspects of the characters we have encountered so far and see them for what they really essentially are.
More+
Flag
Yes, I've always liked Andy and Jason because they represent real life people who've been exposed to a foreign being/thing. They potray the natural progression of acceptance that all people go through. There's fear which is usually disguised with anger or hatred, understanding as they learn more about this person, and eventually acceptance, which comes once you realize the person is just like you.
Flag
I think Jason's scenes and Andy's were the best of the whole show. Great, great acting and writing.
Flag
I agree. was particularly moved by Andy's scene with his daughter and naming her.
Flag
Wow, that is some deep shit. I like this.
Flag
Er Lily - the only way that having sex in a graveyard could be considered dangerous is if it happened a few minutes before a zombie apocalypse. :-)
Flag
Staff
have YOU ever tried to climb out of a six foot dirt hole? It's no joke!
Flag
LOL!
Flag
I care about surprisingly many of the storylines going on right now! The Jason-Sarah stuff is gold, and so is Jessica/Jason (and I have to mention Jessica/James!!), Bill/the evil humans, Sookie/Warlow, Eric/Pam, Tara/Jessica/Willa etc...

But OMG, I just have to mention how ridiculous the whole Sookie storyline was at the beginning. It was like this: "Okay, so Sookie suddenly knows how to teleport all by herself. That's weird, hum, maybe Grandpa Fairy taught her off screen" and then: "Okay, Sookie can now magically make ropes hold Warlow's hands with magic, just because he tells her."

And the Terry death scene was highly underwhelming! The decision to remove all kinds of music in that scene was a totally wrong decision, in my opinion. I just... everything was wrong with that scene, I just felt like I was watching a rehearsal for it. Arlene's reaction didn't feel real, and everyone was just way too calm. It was just like "Okay, Terry is dead, no big deal, let's just move on, 'kay?"

And by the way, Alcides storyline this season is the worst. But Sam made the right decision to give Emma back to her grandma, granted she stays away from the pack.
More+
Flag
She didn't teleport by herself, that is why she told Warlow she needed his hands.
Flag
For once, it seems the writers actually know what they are doing.
This confirmed the comic con panel -
They are narrowing things down - which is a GOOD THING!

Good by Terry, sorry but you have long overstayed your welcome. Redundant character if there ever was one.

Same and Alcide have also been long redundant and need to go.
Hopefully NONE of them will return. Ever.

The Sookie and Warlow thing is just down right stupid. She jumps on and off people so fast it's annoying.

The vamp camp is... uhh... look, I'm sorry but the whole idea is just so darn stupid. The idea is that supposably, humans have supperior technology but there is absolutely no sense in why the vamps couldn't have the same technology. Heck, considering the anti-glamour thing is new (as noted by Erik not knowing about it) why on earth haven't the vamp authority glamoured all the leaders of all countries in the world to at the very least know what they have?

And I'm sorry but I can't accept how silly was Erik's escape. She just tried to seduce someone and he lets her? And he doesn't have any protection from glamouring? So darn stupid... at least if she played the card of being the governor's daughter...

And Bill reaping the governor's head off was something I did not see coming. But I am going to hate it next week when Sarah takes over the place for no apperant reason. She is not his wife and she is not democratically elected...
More+
Flag
Actually, Willa mentioned the guard having contacts, and Tara said rip them out and keep it moving. Plus that guard already made a pass at her. Being the govenor's daughter is what guarantees her getting close enough to the guards.
Flag
Supposably is not a word.
Flag
Now this is it! True Blood where I don't have a clue what's going to happen! Love it when a tv show is unpredictable. Didn't think The Gov would have his head ripped off after Bill made everyone shoot each other in unison. Awesome episode.
Flag
Great, great review once again Lily!!!! Eric and the camp bits were great but you are right, the experiments and tortures make me feel physically ill and I wanted to beat the crap out of the doctor and Sarah Newlin... The Jessica scene was truely painful to watch!!! I hope Sarah gets beheaded like the damn Governor (or even worse)....well done Billith!! Bill IS BACK!!!! And boy did that beheading feel gooood :))) I hope Nora doesn't die......The Hep V injected in the bottles of TB was the obvious decision ....thank God Eric saw what was going on....I felt sorry for Terry, right when he had his life in order for once...RIP......Sookie and Warlo bored me to tears.....Alcide and Sam are so boring..... Enough with their silly side stories already......just looove Jason to bits this season........what if Billith has to sacrifice his life in order to save the vampires, when they are all caught in that big white room (which they will be for sure)??? What if he's the big death of this season??
Flag
So they did it again, another awesome episode, I'm happy about all the silliness and felt very entertained.

You gotta love how Eric and Pam solved the battlesituation and - WHILE doing so - even got closer again.

And I'm glad they wrapped the Sam/Alcide storyline up (or at least I hope so, read somewhere that Sam will be back).

Terry's death was well done IMO, Todd Lowe did a great job and so did Arleene calming him down with her speech and lullaby.

Sookie's and Warlow's scenes were ok, I even felt some chemistry here this week. Though I'm wondering where they are right now - is this the place, where Sookie stayed for 24 hours (what she thought it was) and came back to Bon Temps a year later?? How long are they gone then??

Really loved that Nora mentioned Godrick and his blue eyes :)
Flag
Then again, how many times Arlene gets to do something like she did for Terry?

To anticipate her husband's needs over her own suffering, to ease his passing despite her own grief, despite she said herself that life just doesn't work without him.

They were terrific IMO; they remind me that humans are not just the Governor or Pam's shrink and, even those like Arlene, are capable of extraordinary things when the situation calls for it.
Flag
That floaty kung fu stuff is something that only Pam and Eric can make cool, this is proven by the fact that when regular Bill and the Queen did it way back then it looked ridiculous.
Also; LOL!!!!!
"The only thing worth mentioning about the ordeal is a naked lady who happily warmed her crotch with fried chicken.''
Awesome review!
Flag
Pam and Eric also weren't hissing like cats. They were baring spears and having the ultimate stare down like a viking and his beloved progeny should lol. Bill should take lessons.
Flag
Yeah, I've seen a few reviewers say, "how is Pam able to do that?" Bill did it in season 3, and he's not a whole lot older than Pam. It's not exactly flying. I guess it's one of those things that the writers use whenever.
Flag
I'm thinking Pam can fly because she's Eric's progenie, I expect Tara and Willa will be able to do it too once they are old enough.
Flag
RIP Terry. His death was not so well handled, I think, but the rest of the episode was good old True Blood-ish. Any episode with Eric in a ridiculous costume is a good episode ;)
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members