A True Blood Community
HBO (ended 2014)

The final season of HBO's True Blood premieres Sunday, June 22 at 9pm on HBO, and we still have no idea whether Eric Northman and his penis were vaporized into a pile of dust or they're both fine and being all hunky somewhere following last summer's odd Season 6 cliffhanger. He wasn't in any of the first promotional photos for Season 7, and he wasn't in the first official trailer, either. So, surely he'll be in this second trailer for the show's swan song, right? 

Still. No. Eric. Well I guess that means he's dead. (Yeah, right. He's already signed on as a series regular.)

I'm still not totally sure what to expect from True Blood's final season, but it looks like war is breaking out in Bon Temps with the townsfolk lining up on both sides. However, the real war will be for Sookie's heart, with Bill and Alcide taking their shirts off and rolling around on the ground with each other. Fine by me; that means there'll be less competition for Jessica. 

True Blood returns for its seventh and final season on Sunday, June 22 on HBO

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/24/2014

Season 7 : Episode 10

23 Comments
Comments (23)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm not expecting any serious quality here, we lost that ages ago, but am I excited to see ridiculous things like this:

And even though Russell is dead, I'm going to post this anyway because it was the BEST!

Flag
LOL. Erik drinking out of the heart, gets me every time.
Flag
Geez with all this all the 'where is Eric Northman' angst - It's like when Peter 'disappeared' from Fringe except we always knew Peter would come back & prevail... I doubt there is a happy ending in sight for Eric Northman... esp. knowing his yukky destiny in the books...
Flag
Wouldn't it be the best hoax ever if Alexander Skarsgård signed on as a regular, was paid for the whole season, but would not appear at all? That would mess with people's minds.
Flag
Indeed - that would be like ... performance art... But I fear it is too meta for TB... Skarsgard is allegedly filming some b-plot in London at present ...
Flag
As long as they keep improving over increasingly abysmal seasons three through five... I'll watch.
Flag
eric, bill or alcide will die saving sookie..it's got to happen..or sookie will sacrifice herself to save everybody..either way lots of main characters are gonna get dead..i really want Hoyts mum to be the first
Flag
Looks like they're not holding anything back and are going to go out with an awesome end to an awesome show!
Flag
OMG it's 2014 and the promo not gave away every single plot line!
Flag
Cheap storylines .This series needed new writers 3 o 2 seasons ago!Now is too late. I'll stick (disgusted )to the final act.

Flag
Looks like nothing have changed.
Flag
Its probably not going to happen but I want Sookie to end up with Eric. I like them together way better than Bill or Alcide
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Why would you wish such a thing? Do you really hate Eric that much?
Flag
I don't give a damn for who Sookie will end up with. What matter for me is good writing. And True Blood since the 3th season has lost it. However the obsession of this show with Bill is unexplained... they are doing it since the third season: dragging this character to nowhere.
Flag
SERIOUSLY! Alan Ball pretty much from the get go decided Bill was "the guy" despite the source material. I mean, Eric was the "villian" of season one! I don't understand why he was such a Bill fanboy -- perhaps it's Anna & Stephen's chemistry?? but his character has been HORRIBLE to her. All they are doing is reiterating the abuse cycle of their relationship.
Flag
Agreed. I couldn't care less about Bill's storylines. Never did.
Flag
Few do but Allan Ball did (go figure) and the show is going back to his 'vision' so... hold tight...
Flag
Oh no, what does that mean? Is that the vision of season 1 (which was awesome) or of season 5 (which was beyond terrible)?
Flag
They must have tried just about every role for him (villain, savior, lover, enemy, bro, father etc.) and not a single one worked. Wow.
Flag
On the vision.... Allan Ball's vision is that Bill is a great romantic hero in search of redemption (how you read the books and figure that an unrepentant rapist and mass murderer, among other is a hero is a mystery to me) so it is all going back to Sookie and Bill reconciling to live happy ever after (and after being forever if the teaser posters with Sookie sporting a fang are accurate). Urban myth has it that the Bill character was going to gain redemption in the books by dying saving Sookie but the writer let him survive under 'pressure' from Allan Ball's team who wanted to have him around for said Happy Ever After with Sookie...
Flag
I had no idea that this was another show based on books. Of course, i don't search out vampire books, i watched the show to see what the fuss was about, so i actually don't care that someone that read the books told what is supposed to happen, it annoys the hell out of me on GoT however so now i know not to read any of your comments on that show....
Flag
Ah. Okay, thank you. Still not buying any vision for Bill but that explains what they were trying to do.
Flag
I want that too, but I lost my hope long time ago.
I'm happy watching Eric and Pam doing bad things though.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:30 pm
    Judge Judy
    NEW
    CBS
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm