A True Blood Community
HBO (ended 2014)

The end of True Blood is upon us!

With vampires on the verge of extinction, the series' seventh and final season is poised for an all-out battle to survive. HBO has released nine images from the upcoming new episodes, and they include a pissed-off Tara (Rutina Wesley), a curious Bill (Stephen Moyer) and a sexy Alcide (Joe Manganiello)—because, let's be real, that's how Alcide always looks.

True Blood Season 7 premieres Sunday, June 22 at 9pm on HBO.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 8/24/2014

Season 7 : Episode 10

49 Comments
Comments (28)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Eric??????? :(((
Flag
It seems to me that Tara is always pissed-off!
Flag
She's a Northman now, they are all a little edgy one way or another.
Flag
Well Alcide looks better than ever; but aside from that m'eh.
Flag
While I'm pretty sad to see this delightfully and epically ridiculous show go, I'm almost as excited to see where many of its stars will be turning up next, way too much talent and eye candy to lose. CW better be getting its check books all in a row.
Flag
So Eric is dead? Love live Toby Powers!! and also, this show is clearly a season too long now.
i never read the books, and frankly after seeing the show, never want to. Game of Thrones and harry Potter make you want to see what they left out. not so much here, I think we got all of the good stuff, and they killed of 50 percent of it. Plus Jessica never gets naked, and Bill and Sam won't stop.
Happy to know this is the last season. I am hoping they wrap it all up well, there have been some great characters/actors that deserve that.

Flag
The few people I know who read the books mostly agreed they were pretty ridiculous (even more so than the show) and if you didn't hate Bill and Sookie before the show, the books will more than hammer a few nails in their coffins (see what I did there????)
Flag
No the show is more ridiculous and dirty (and not only in a sexual manner). Season 2 was the best divergence with the Jason storyline. But I really dislike how they made all the weres filthy instead of having respectable jobs despite being inbred.

As for where the show and books are similar: Book 1/Season 1 is the same. Book 2/Season two have maybe half of the same stuff. After that its like they flipped through the books picked passages and developed those pieces for the show.
Flag
Better than Dexter, they didn't even manage to keep the first season matched to the first book and went a completely different direction from there.
Flag
I'd say the show was better in that case.
Flag
Once again, True Blood inexplicably ignores the main draw of the show - Eric.
Flag
I think it's because his presence in the final season is much much smaller than in previous seasons. The showrunner said something last year (when he had to explain Eric wasn't finally dead post burning) like he has his own plotline unrelated to the Bon Temps drama
Flag
But we saw Jessica, and thats like #2-3 in most people's books, so it wasn't a total miss!
Flag
they don't want to give it away that he survived... which is silly bc we all know he did. lol. i really don't understand why and how the showrunners don't see that Eric is the main draw/most interesting character and story.
Flag
Looks like Jessica has gone blonde. What a shame.
Flag
lol pics looks similiar to previous seasons scenes
Flag
It feels right, it feels like its going to be a solid ending.
Flag
Sookie's actually at Merlotte's! Shock twist.
Flag
More likely it's a zombie-shapeshifter taking her form and search for prey.
Flag
Although likely, we don't know definitively that she's in Merlotte's. More importantly, she isn't in uniform or there to work, so she might as well not even be there anyways!
Flag
Can't wait!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members