A True Blood Community
HBO (ended 2014)
Its less than a week before the series finale, so this is not a final in the ultimate best sense, it's not even a final in the who should Sookie end up with sense, but literally the final poll. This is it people. The last time you will ever vote for either Bill or Eric while True Blood is still on the air.

You can only have one vote and you can only vote for one vampire. So take a moment to let it sink in and hit the comments. No regrets.

poll

Comments (28)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'd actually go as far as saying that, more than having Always been one of, if not, The Best characters on the TB, towards the end Eric(Alexander Skarsgård, Sweden representing, WoHoO!) together with Pam(Kristin Bauer Van Straten)carried the entire show.
They were The Only constant in regards to quality within the show. They just owned their characters and always delivered, in every scene, always above the rest.

I'm glad Eric didn't end up with Sookie, she doesn't deserve him.
And in the final episode, I truthfully felt the Only scenes that didn't suck were Eric and Pam's - literally, the Only good thing..apart from the fact that it's over now.
Flag
Pam & Eric spent so much time this season trying to figure out who they were without each other - Pam regarding Tara, Eric regarding Willa, each of them regarding Bill & the Hep-V vampires, standing up for Ginger & Fangtasua, up against Sarah & Gus, etc. - it made it all the more satisfying that they would go back to each other in the end.

Just like the girl in the white dress was the best Eric could hope for Sookie, Pam is the very best anyone could hope for Eric.
Flag
Considering how things ended, I'm gonna say Eric
Flag
Last chance to aknowledge the book. Eric FTW even if Snookie (not a typo) doesn't deserve him
Flag
I didn't need to have a think - Eric was always better. However I haven't really been involved in this series because it went to hell so quickly and hasn't really recovered. They should've ended it last season; that was a pretty good one and some minor changes to the last few episodes could've ended it effectively and on a good note.
Flag
I haven't watched this show in a very very very long time but I never liked bill he just bothers me and I hated him with sookie, and I loved Eric from the moment I saw him and held hope for him and sookie so my vote is for the ever so sexy ERIC.
Flag
To be fair, I like Bill.

I just don't find him as rounded as Eric, not with his maker Lorena, not with Jessica and not with his human family, regardless the efforts Andy made on behalf of his daugher's lineage.
Flag
Eric, of course.
Flag
I think there are enough votes for me to say that I pick Eric because he's a devoted son, a doting parent (maybe a little less so for Willa) and honorable Sheriff for as long as it lasted.

For a narcissist, he's oddly nurturing. For a rascal, he's oddly honorable. For a vampire, he's fairly decent. He'll never be "good", but has always been honest.
Flag
YES!! to everything you said.

There's been many times where others have pointed out that Eric is a bad liar throughout the seasons. Everyone but Sookie seemed to be able to see that. Eric always made himself the bad guy when he lied to her. Bill always lied to make himself look better. Yet here we are....
Flag
I see Bill as a charmer more than a liar, it's not that he wants to deceive you, but he's so accustomed to paint himself on the best possible light that he doesn't know how else to interact with people.

Eric, on the other hand, was a viking, direct and straightforward, he just can't see a reason to pretend to be something that he's not, but he would rather lie than reveal that he's vulnerable.
Flag
Eh kill them both.
Flag
Oh come on that's way too easy. CHOOSE!! lol

Kill both is probably what I would say if I had to choose between someone like Rick and Carl, or Jax and Gemma, but I would still choose one over the other.
Flag
But they both have been kind of tainted from Sookie. That doesn't wash off.
Flag
I agree with that, but who is the more tainted and pussywhipped of the two? Hint: He doesn't say "Sookie", he says "SOOKEH."
Flag
We could ask Pam?
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
The only way she should possibly end up with Bill is if it's a situation where they can ride off into the sunset, both being "the worst" together. Bill tricked her into allowing him unblocked access to her mind and emotions in order to lead her to a queen he STILL defends to "Breed" her (hi, that's fucking scary). He lied to her from the start, and has lied to her, hurt her, sold her out, betrayed her, and fucked her over so many times I can't even keep them straight anymore. And from the START, Eric has had feelings for her. From the friggin start. Before he had her blood, though much more so after. Every time Bill breaks her and fucks her heart up, ERIC is the one to come in and piece it and her back together.
Flag
I've got to admit, based on Sookie's experience, Eric is the one that holds someone together while Bill is the guy that steals her heart.

Funny thing is, I've always thought it would be the other way around.
Flag
No doubt Eric !!!!! He is a much more interesting vampire than Bill and better looking hhehehe
Flag
well it was neither and the finale season sucked sorry !

Flag
I'm treating this as who I like better, not who should end up as Sookie's fuck buddy for the next century. Eric of course. Bill was really only good on the first season.
Flag
There's no wrong way to approach this poll: you can choose any way you want so long as you pick one.

Let me put it this way: if this is the very last time you will ever choose between Bill and Eric, who would it be?
Flag
Eric. No need to think about it.
Flag
I vote for Bill, not because I like him more, but because Eric deserves so much better than Sookie
Flag
I vote for eric, as long as it is not a who ends up with sookie poll... because he needs someone fun
Flag
Bill, for I am a contrarian.
Flag
So long as there's no regrets, you can prefer based on any criterion that you like.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members