True Blood

Dead Meat

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 04, 2013 on HBO

• True Blood.

So finally something good to write about Alcide, so before leaving the Pack Alcide kicks Ricki' ass, which was worth waiting for. Brings Nicole and her mother back to Sam (I Like The Old Alcide) and finally we get to know why Nicole was brought into the show, she's pregnant and Sam is the father (I cant say i'm happy about that). I dont know how long Violet is staying in the show, but her being with Jason in the Biblical sense does make it interesting. Just when i thought Sarah was going to get whats been coming to her for awhile now with Suzuki kicking her ass, she always manages to win. So Sookie has made the decision to become immortal and what Eric did to Warlow, he just drank enough to walk in the sun and rescue the others from Camp Truman. What Pam said near the start "Oozy, But Productive". Fantastic Episode Again. But Only 2 More Left. Thumbs Up. Just a Trivial Thing, But Dr Overlark (John Fleck) Has Had Such An Amazing Career. Nearly 30 years Ago He Was In ZZ Top's Music Video - Leggs.
HBO