True Blood Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on HBOIn Season

6.01, "Who Are You, Really?" Official Discussion, *spoilers*

amaryllis88

[1]Jun 12, 2013
    • level: 20

Welcome everyone to another season (the 6th one to be exact!) of True Blood!!! Cool

"Bill's messy reincarnation is cause for Sookie, Eric, Jason, Jessica, Tara, Pam and Nora to flee the Authority compound. Sookie and Eric aren't sure who or what he is and don't want to get close enough to find out. All the while, Sam, Luna and Emma dodge the many guards. Alcide finds out what's required of a packmaster and learns of the ups and downs that come with the job. In Bon Temps, Andy gets used to being a new father to four newborn human-faerie hybrids. The Louisiana governor declares war on vampires. A creepy stranger gives Jason a lift. Jessica returns to Compton Place."

This episode was written by Raelle Tucker and directed by Stephen Moyer.

Please only discuss this episode in this thread, and NO BOOK SPOILERS!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dirk13

[2]Jun 18, 2013
    • level: 16
    In regards to the review commentary about the supposed lesbian sex scene that I guess happened.

Wait, there was a pants zip? I don't even remember them showing that... Tara basically confirmed they "screwed" but I thought that was just them making out before the escaped the authority jail (and if you're telling me they had sex then and there...well...consider me extremely annoyed, there was literally no time to get it on (while Jessica watched) instead of escaping a facility swarming with vampire guards and Billith...so...when did this apparent lesbian sex even happen? Because yeah, I even missed the visual hint...

lachlan_j_g

[3]Jun 19, 2013
    • level: 11

so this Warlow is about 10,000 years old? considering how strong Russell was, Warlow is practically invincible (at night)

amaryllis88

[4]Jun 19, 2013
    • level: 20
    Dirk13 wrote:
    In regards to the review commentary about the supposed lesbian sex scene that I guess happened.

It's a very quick shot of Tara tucking in her shirt, when they're on the boardwalk, she's off to the left of the screen, seen coming up towards a group talking...