True Blood Forums

HBO (ended 2014)

Long Live The King

hal90042000

[1]May 22, 2012
    • level: 5

It's awesome that Russel Edgeington the vampiire King of Mississippiis coming back he was one of the coolest villian's that I ever saw in a TV show season 3 is by far my favorte for alot of reason's and one of them is him Maybe season 5 is going to better long live the King.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

No1Slayerette

[2]May 27, 2012
    • level: 9

I'm glad Russell's back too, although I'm a little apprehensive also. I'm just wondering how much of him we will be actually seeing, as in, how many episodes Denis O'Hare has signed on for this season, because otherwise I could see the writers have Russell do all these things and manipulative other characters, but not actually have in it all that much. Plus there's going to be quite a few new characters this season, it just seems it's going to be even harder for them to put every character in each episode...

hal90042000

[3]Jun 2, 2012
    No1Slayerette wrote:

I'm glad Russell's back too, although I'm a little apprehensive also. I'm just wondering how much of him we will be actually seeing, as in, how many episodes Denis O'Hare has signed on for this season, because otherwise I could see the writers have Russell do all these things and manipulative other characters, but not actually have in it all that much. Plus there's going to be quite a few new characters this season, it just seems it's going to be even harder for them to put every character in each episode...

Form what I read in TV guide Russel has a pretty big part this season.

Strongbow

[4]Aug 22, 2012
    • level: 1
    It's good that Russel is backbut he probally won't survive the season.

itsmemadie01

[5]Aug 24, 2012

I like this season and for me this is great because for the first time this is not a season about Sookie (and her fairy V according to Pam) and Bill. I like how the dynamics of the characters are explored like Eric and Pam. And for the stylist who does Pam's outfit good job! She's so edgy and I also like the make up. Thank you for making Tara less annoying this season at least. Russell is still well good, so like the villain we all love to hate.