TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

True Blood Forums

HBO (ended 2014)

Loved season 5, low hopes for 6

Sovelin

[1]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 5

I must say I have had a love/hate relationship with this show. The first season was okay, but I hated the 2nd. I thought 3 was absolutely amazing, but thought season 4 was so atrocious that I would stop watching the show. I'm glad I gave season 5 a chance, as it was phenomenal and reminded me of 3. I'm really hoping that 6 is just as good, but if it's like any of the other even-numbered seasons, it's gonna be a wreck. Please, make it more like 3 and 5 and nothing like 2 or 4. 4 was just so absolutely terrible. Keep the action going!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[2]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 27
    I have the opposite reaction; season 1 was ok, loved the 2nd, 3rd was ok and thought 4 was going to be atrocious but it was so-so. 5 just worse than 4 and better than noe of the others. >.>

Togana

[3]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 9

Sovelin wrote:

I must say I have had a love/hate relationship with this show. The first season was okay, but I hated the 2nd. I thought 3 was absolutely amazing, but thought season 4 was so atrocious that I would stop watching the show. I'm glad I gave season 5 a chance, as it was phenomenal and reminded me of 3. I'm really hoping that 6 is just as good, but if it's like any of the other even-numbered seasons, it's gonna be a wreck. Please, make it more like 3 and 5 and nothing like 2 or 4. 4 was just so absolutely terrible. Keep the action going!

You said exactly what I felt about TB word for word as if you were reading my mind.

Edited on 03/09/2013 12:16am