True Blood Forums

HBO (ended 2014)

Loved season 5, low hopes for 6

Sovelin

[1]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 5

I must say I have had a love/hate relationship with this show. The first season was okay, but I hated the 2nd. I thought 3 was absolutely amazing, but thought season 4 was so atrocious that I would stop watching the show. I'm glad I gave season 5 a chance, as it was phenomenal and reminded me of 3. I'm really hoping that 6 is just as good, but if it's like any of the other even-numbered seasons, it's gonna be a wreck. Please, make it more like 3 and 5 and nothing like 2 or 4. 4 was just so absolutely terrible. Keep the action going!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[2]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 27
    I have the opposite reaction; season 1 was ok, loved the 2nd, 3rd was ok and thought 4 was going to be atrocious but it was so-so. 5 just worse than 4 and better than noe of the others. >.>

Togana

[3]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 9

Sovelin wrote:

I must say I have had a love/hate relationship with this show. The first season was okay, but I hated the 2nd. I thought 3 was absolutely amazing, but thought season 4 was so atrocious that I would stop watching the show. I'm glad I gave season 5 a chance, as it was phenomenal and reminded me of 3. I'm really hoping that 6 is just as good, but if it's like any of the other even-numbered seasons, it's gonna be a wreck. Please, make it more like 3 and 5 and nothing like 2 or 4. 4 was just so absolutely terrible. Keep the action going!

You said exactly what I felt about TB word for word as if you were reading my mind.

Edited on 03/09/2013 12:16am