True Blood

Gone, Gone, Gone

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 12, 2012 on HBO

• Gone, Gone, Gone... The Best Episode So Far From Season 5

Gone, Gone, Gone was a perfect episode of True Blood and I loved watching because there was a ton of character development, plot progression, and emotional situations. It was heart wrenching to watch Hoyt ask Jessica to Glamor him to forget her and Jason so he could move on with his life. I admit I shed a tear or two. Pam and Tara are trying to maintain as the world around them continues a downward spiral and it was awesome to see Tara take control of the situation. Bill and Nora help Eric to see the truth, and after Godric appears to Eric and Nora so does Lilith. I loved that whole story line and Eric making nice to Russell was cool. Sookie and Jason make a discovery under the bed which happens to be a dark secret of the past. Glad to see some Fairies in the episode. Russell makes a proposition regarding Fairy blood and Salome doesn't agree leading to an outburst by Russell which was awesome. Bill brings Jessica to the Authority compound and gives her the Vampire Bible to study which was funny to watch as she tried to hide her real reaction. Sam and Luna make their way closer to Emma. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!