True Blood

New World In My View

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 23, 2009 on HBO

• The show is great and well researched. I just hope we don't have to dal with the vampires we left in dallas now that Maryann is gone. It was awkward that the climax sort of came in the middle, but I understood why when all was said and done.

Loved it. The only thing is I will be sad to see this story arc end. It gave the perfect balance to the overdose of vampires we had before this heated up. I know we will unfortunately have to hear from the Dallas vampires, but I hope to hear as little as possible. They were a very big suck fest and in no good way. Im very happy with how Bill and Eric are progressing. They are not making the Vampire Diary mistake of concentrating on a vampire bad boy/good boy/human woman headache extravaganza. This doesn't have to do with anything, but my sisters husband, who studied comparative religion in school was so impressed after listening to Daphne give the rundown on the deities that corresponded to Maryanns worship that he started watching the show. That can't be all bad.