True Blood

New World In My View

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 23, 2009 on HBO

• A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Sookie, Bill and Jason return to a Bon Temps turned upside down by Maryann. Lured to Merlotte's by Arlene, Sam and Andy find cold comfort in their refuge from a group of bloodthirsty revelers. Bill discovers that traditional vampire techniques don't work on Maryann; Hoyt and Jessica try to keep a lid on Maxine's madness; and Sookie tries to push through the darkness consuming Tara. With all hell breaking loose, Jason takes the bull by the horns to rescue Sam, at least for the moment. God I'm addicted to this show its killed me not to watch an episode in two days! Oh my, Eric has still got his hotness, I love him! I love the scene with him and Sookie, where he is crying blood and they start kisssing even though it's a dream. I love the scene with Sookie and Jason. The whole of Bon Temps has gone crazy, I enjoyed seeing that though, I still however hate Maryann. I love the scenes with am and Terry. I love the scene where Bill, Sookie, Jason, Jessica and Hoyt are all in Bill's house worried about what's happening in Bon Temps, Oh I also love the way Hoyt's mother is acting - so funny. I love the scene in Merlotte's, so scary but very entertaining! I love the scenes with Tara, her mother and Lafyette. I love the scene with Bill, Sookie and Maryann, I love the way it was Maryann who tried to kill Sookie, awesome and the way Bill gets poisend by Maryann, and what's with Sookie's powerful touch thing?! Great storyline. I love the way Jason is in this episode, then I love the way they trap them all and then they take Sam, I loved it. I also love it when Bill and Sookie come to see Tara, amazing storyline - she returns. I love the bit where Jason pretends to be God, so funny had me in tears, funny scene. I love the scene where Jessica goes for Hoyt's mother amazing ending too!