True Blood

Soul of Fire

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 04, 2011 on HBO

• Soul of Fire

Soul of Fire was a superb episode of True Blood and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it jumped right in to where the last episode ended and the vampires were about to attack the Moon Goddess Emporium until they realized Sookie was inside. I thought it was funny how the Jason layed it down and made the Vampires find another way. Marnie took things to a whole new level in this episode in a few ways a few times. The episode was kinda what most people thought it would be, only better because it wasn't exactly predictable based of the last episode. Andy's journey through the woods yielded an amazing out of this world encounter to ends unknown. I was excited until I realized that was it, they always tease but never fully go there. Jason and Jessica were fun to watch interacting. Bill and Eric made a decision and Pam disagreed which didn't get her where she wanted. Jesus was awesome in this episode. I look forward to watching what happens in the season 4 finale of True Blood!!!!!!!