True Blood

Timebomb

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 09, 2009 on HBO

• A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Sookie's captivity takes an unexpected turn when Eric arrives to do his master's bidding on the eve of the Fellowship's lockdown. In Bon Temps, Sam finds himself in hot water after making a gruesome discovery at Merlotte's, and Andy proves no help in coming to his defense. Sent home by Bill, Jessica and Hoyt learn that when it comes to sex, every time is the first time. Tara and Eggs devour a mysterious meal prepared by Maryann, with unexpected results. After Jason pays off his debt to the vampires, Godric looks to enlighten his more single-minded followers. After an awesome last episode the start of this one is awesome, Godric hot, Eric super hot both of the together, heaven. I love every scene amaing, especially thr scenes with Eric in! I love the scene with Jason and Sarah. I love the scene with Eric and Sookie where he doesn't understand what Sookie is saying. Oh and the scene where Eric is pretending to be a human, the scene where Sookie and Eric are trying to get out awesome. I love the scene with Barry, Eric and Lorena. I love the scene where Bill walks in on Hoyt and Jessica. I love the scene with Eggs and Tara, interesting story. I love the way Jason comes to help his sister and Eric! I love the storyline with Sam. I wish Maryann would just get killed off already I HATE her, through its a good storyline. I love it when Bill comes to get Sookie oh and the fact that Jason comes aswell. I love the whole storyline in the church, I love Godric, he is awesome. I love the way Andy is helping Sam he is so good. I love the scene with Jason and Eric, amazing. I love the scene with Eric, Bill and Sookie, I loved it. I also love the scene with Bill and Jason, I love the way they hug. Oh and the scene with Godric and Eric damnnnn. I love the scene with Lorena and Sookie, amazing scene. Awesome ending.